Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your sex to is ā€˜working overdriveā€™ less than a month before your wedding, honey your marrying the wrong person

Reactions: 6
Hey Eden, I saw this online and it made me think of you šŸ’œ. Print it out and get it hung up in ya shed x
thanks for posting this, I honestly felt so pissed off and upset with the fake Iā€™m scared if I go outside something bad will happen. I am recovering from psychosis and let me tell you when I have been unwell never ever would my husband record me, he has had to console me, try to bring me back to reality and even at times lock me in the house because of the danger I was to myself. She just completely minimizes and plays on mental health conditions for clout and following, itā€™s honestly sickening when some of us are battling everyday to get better through some really scary tit

• Heart
Reactions: 18
thanks for posting this, I honestly felt so pissed off and upset with the fake Iā€™m scared if I go outside something bad will happen. I am recovering from psychosis and let me tell you when I have been unwell never ever would my husband record me, he has had to console me, try to bring me back to reality and even at times lock me in the house because of the danger I was to myself. She just completely minimizes and plays on mental health conditions for clout and following, itā€™s honestly sickening when some of us are battling everyday to get better through some really scary tit
sending hugs, Eden is a massive bleep, not even one of them coz cunts are useful, don't ever let her get you down, she has no idea about much, reads a few symptoms of something and claims to be an expert, we all know she's a fake and a liar and i wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire šŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 7
her misuse of the word phobia really irks me as well. a phobia is diagnosed, an extreme irrational fear that affects your everyday life. just because youā€™re not a fan of spiders, for example, doesnā€™t mean you have a phobia.

iā€™ve noticed she throws that term around a lot yet preaches about adhd being identified correctly

Reactions: 12
her misuse of the word phobia really irks me as well. a phobia is diagnosed, an extreme irrational fear that affects your everyday life. just because youā€™re not a fan of spiders, for example, doesnā€™t mean you have a phobia.

iā€™ve noticed she throws that term around a lot yet preaches about adhd being identified correctly
The only thing Eden suffers from is Munchausen syndrome!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Itā€™s the constant pretending she has complex additional needs that absolutely sickens me. Iā€™m surprised someone hasnā€™t left her with a sore face in the real world as she has upset so many communities.

Reactions: 17
Aw eben Iā€™m embarrassed for you
Ariana grande has commented on one of maxs posts and he has .2 mil more followers than you
And you are raiding your sisters freebies to do a fake giveawayā€¦ eek

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if she regrets thinking sheā€™s above having management yet

Reactions: 18
New jumpsuit video yesterday saying sheā€™s not wearing any underwear, yet 3 days ago said she started her periodā€¦ what are we thinking? Covering up a pregnancy?
---
When youā€™re only use to djing to a wall, now youā€™ve got a room of kids and donā€™t know what to do šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So that video was from Frazers funeral. What an insensitive bleeping witch. show the boy some respect and stay of your phone for once, rather then whipping it out for SM content

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve never known a more deluded and compulsive liar in my life. So overwhelmed that she had the forethought to prop her phone up on the sink and record the whole jumpsuit drama?

And she snapped at people because they were constantly calling her name and dragging her into the toilets? They looked like rough and ready middle aged women named Sharon and Kelly getting pissed in their local social club, I doubt they even knew who she was - and evidently didnā€™t as they didnā€™t even know Lloyd tit DJ Hulme was her fiancĆ©.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.