Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced she’s posted that DJ vid to completely belittle and embarrass him

Reactions: 19
I am so embarrassed for her and him. He looks like he is DJin at caravan club 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do anyone know what the photo was they took down when Yaz entered the shed? 👀
I see people asking on the video but she won’t say.

Reactions: 2
she had to go and support her fiance 😂😂 no, she didnt want him alone with pretty normal size women, Eden you freak, let him have his dj time alone, he wants to think hes packed out a club in ibiza 😂 let the man dream coz he aint never doing that now you have him in ya grips

Reactions: 12
she had to go and support her fiance 😂😂 no, she didnt want him alone with pretty normal size women, Eden you freak, let him have his dj time alone, he wants to think hes packed out a club in ibiza 😂 let the man dream coz he aint never doing that now you have him in ya grips
I agree wholeheartedly with the second part of this but I’m also 6ft so let’s not tar us all because she’s a bleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can you be this unorganised when you even have your mother planning your whole wedding.

too much getting gifted she can’t keep track!
Omg - surely she’s gave out the invites? Or she wants something else for free of her now do she. 😡

Reactions: 4
Not her saying she has to support number 1 top Ibiza DJ Lloyd and it looks more rough than my local working men’s club… and I’m from BRADFORD 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched all of fives minutes of her podcast. Loads of shite. So it got turned off quick time.

Only part worth reporting back on is that her and Lloyd refer to themselves as the grandparents from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory because of how much time they spend in bed.

What a sad existence, just rotting away in bed together burning a million scented candles to hide their stink.

Reactions: 22
Just seen her tuna mayo video that tin of sweetcorn had been pre open can well tell the was it just popped open so far in one go 🤣🤣 anything for views this lot

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.