Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me laugh that she’s one of those people who thought she manifested her life, doing those stupid money chants etc. this just proves she got lucky

Reactions: 13
I would literally mistake her for a drag queen (no hate to drag queens)

I’m not sure if that TikTok of Lloyd pissing was real but how the duck is that content?!
That outfit is NOT flattering
---
I’m sorry but what THE duck was that?! If my other half spoke to me in that voice he would be straight back to the tip. Inside the bleeping bins himself
What the duck 😂😂😂😂 wonder if he talks like that before he irons you out

He’s such a fanny stg

Has anyone seen Jack Joseph’s vids about couples doing baby voices? That’s literally Eben and LL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s embarrassing how much she’s begging now, baby (I died a little inside writing that🤢) needs some extra pennies for her circus show
I’m so confused why would she need someone to pay her bills if she’s making £90K a month🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so confused why would she need someone to pay her bills if she’s making £90K a month🤣🤣
She’s so skint and in so much debt it’s blatantly obvious, especially with her going live the other day too🥴

Reactions: 8
I was just about to go mental over that cali wedding hair but saw the comments and was pleasantly surprised to see it. Phew. It was indeed way too much
"Way too much for my wedding day" aka I don't want my 5 year old niece getting more attention than me. Grow up. The best photo of my whole wedding was my five year old niece wearing my veil. She looked so bleeping cute 😍

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
would be great if him and his mates went to benidorm for stag night haha oh wait...he has non, maybe he can dj into to wall again
please if he went to Benidorm I bet Frank and Jade (benidorm lady of the night) would want to Collab 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she thought them getting married would rake in the followers but her target audience aren’t even legally allowed to get married yet so it’s not worked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she thought them getting married would rake in the followers but her target audience aren’t even legally allowed to get married yet so it’s not worked 😂
It might have worked if she actually did some half decent content about planning her wedding instead of leaving her mum to do it all

Reactions: 11
… those notes aren’t ADHD at all? Mine as an example 😂😂
The list of dinners is so me ... never bleeping stick to it mind you, half the time forget I've made the list
---
‘Only my best close friends are going’
- Elphaba is going🤣🤣

erm ok.. you’re doing it for clout then! Ew.
Elogiaba is going to her wedding !!! Now this I have to see

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That is not an intrusive thought. 🤦🏻‍♀️ and generally people don’t announce it. EVERYONE QUICK LOOK AT ME IM HAVING AN INTRUSIVE THOUGHT.

Also, Is that an electric foot file cause if it’s that bad why isn’t LL stopping her cause she’s gonna graze her whole leg and also teach her very young audience if they want 0 hair on their legs, just file yer skin off 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I came across the ADHD intrusive thought video last night, it shouldn’t do, but it absolutely RILED me. She doesn’t have ADHD, she’s an offence to the many, many people who actually STRUGGLE daily. Trying to shave your legs because you thought your ‘baby’ wouldn’t want to marry you isn’t an INTRUSIVE thought, either. All that is is a pitiful attempt for some silly content and some up-your-arse comments. It’s bloody dangerous her throwing words around like intrusive thoughts etc when she clearly hasn’t got a clue! 😡

Reactions: 23
That is not an intrusive thought. 🤦🏻‍♀️ and generally people don’t announce it. EVERYONE QUICK LOOK AT ME IM HAVING AN INTRUSIVE THOUGHT.

Also, Is that an electric foot file cause if it’s that bad why isn’t LL stopping her cause she’s gonna graze her whole leg and also teach her very young audience if they want 0 hair on their legs, just file yer skin off 🤷🏻‍♀️
it’s an epilator

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.