Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is not an intrusive thought šŸ˜” itā€™s just a thought.
She is so bleeping annoying. Thatā€™s the first video Iā€™ve watched of her in ages and I remembered why I stopped

Reactions: 14
That is not an intrusive thought šŸ˜” itā€™s just a thought.
She is so bleeping annoying. Thatā€™s the first video Iā€™ve watched of her in ages and I remembered why I stopped
Same!! I canā€™t watch her! And I reckon that bathroom has been ā€˜stagedā€™ letā€™s chuck some stuff in and stick you in the middle wearing headphones and using an epilator šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Same!! I canā€™t watch her! And I reckon that bathroom has been ā€˜stagedā€™ letā€™s chuck some stuff in and stick you in the middle wearing headphones and using an epilator šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Theyā€™re noise cancelling headphones and sheā€™s in the bathroom on her own. Granted she was using an epilator but she wouldnā€™t have needed them for that

Reactions: 5
The list of dinners is so me ... never bleeping stick to it mind you, half the time forget I've made the list
---

Elogiaba is going to her wedding !!! Now this I have to see
Oh I see, free singer disguised as a guest šŸ¤£ no fear of Lloyd flirting with elphaba and another cost of the list. Lloyd djing and defying gravity for Edens wedding. Are you jealous yet guys? šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just find it totally wild that she was sat there in the total shambles of her bathroom whilst wee man was blatantly filming her? I mean, how bleeping embarrassing is that? If my husband came in whilst I was having such an episode with his phone in my face I'd tell him to duck off šŸ¤£

Reactions: 14
I just find it totally wild that she was sat there in the total shambles of her bathroom whilst wee man was blatantly filming her? I mean, how bleeping embarrassing is that? If my husband came in whilst I was having such an episode with his phone in my face I'd tell him to duck off šŸ¤£
How isnā€™t Lloyd exhausted by it. Sheā€™ll say sheā€™s just unmasking but sheā€™s basically playing up to the adhd nhs traits since she got her diagnosis. Itā€™s all so fake.

Reactions: 21
I came across the ADHD intrusive thought video last night, it shouldnā€™t do, but it absolutely RILED me. She doesnā€™t have ADHD, sheā€™s an offence to the many, many people who actually STRUGGLE daily. Trying to shave your legs because you thought your ā€˜babyā€™ wouldnā€™t want to marry you isnā€™t an INTRUSIVE thought, either. All that is is a pitiful attempt for some silly content and some up-your-arse comments. Itā€™s bloody dangerous her throwing words around like intrusive thoughts etc when she clearly hasnā€™t got a clue! šŸ˜”
Itā€™s all for the camera. Notice how she says ā€œLloyd wonā€™t marry meā€ knowing full well sheā€™s being recorded and playing it up for the cameras, if it was just a normal natural interaction sheā€™d be saying to Lloyd ā€œthat you wonā€™t marry meā€.

Reactions: 17
I came across the ADHD intrusive thought video last night, it shouldnā€™t do, but it absolutely RILED me. She doesnā€™t have ADHD, sheā€™s an offence to the many, many people who actually STRUGGLE daily. Trying to shave your legs because you thought your ā€˜babyā€™ wouldnā€™t want to marry you isnā€™t an INTRUSIVE thought, either. All that is is a pitiful attempt for some silly content and some up-your-arse comments. Itā€™s bloody dangerous her throwing words around like intrusive thoughts etc when she clearly hasnā€™t got a clue! šŸ˜”
I'm feel riled by her videos, especially because my 22 year old son is waiting for a mental health assessment, we're not sure what it is the Dr has suggested it could be ADHD, Autism or some kind of personality disorder, but I do know that life is hell at the moment, my little family is in tatters and every single day is one long draining battle from the moment we get up till the moment we go to bed at night, I go on tiktok and see people like Eden, using her purchased diagnosis for views and likes and it boils my piss, to be honest there are a lot of influencers who play the anxiety and mental health card and lets be honest if you really had anxiety the last thing you would do is make a video and post it for millions to see! bleeping frauds the lot of them! Sorry rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm feel riled by her videos, especially because my 22 year old son is waiting for a mental health assessment, we're not sure what it is the Dr has suggested it could be ADHD, Autism or some kind of personality disorder, but I do know that life is hell at the moment, my little family is in tatters and every single day is one long draining battle from the moment we get up till the moment we go to bed at night, I go on tiktok and see people like Eden, using her purchased diagnosis for views and likes and it boils my piss, to be honest there are a lot of influencers who play the anxiety and mental health card and lets be honest if you really had anxiety the last thing you would do is make a video and post it for millions to see! bleeping frauds the lot of them! Sorry rant over!
I hope your son gets the help he deserves. My youngest has ADHD he's 9 and they now suspect autism but it's a 5 year wait. It's ridiculous. Eden was on Shannons insta live last night expressing her concerns for Luna

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That video is the most pathetic thing Iā€™ve seen all week. How is she not embarrassed to be doing this?

Reactions: 10
I have never known of anyone with adhd go on about it as much as her. Almost like she has to keep going on about it to convince herself she has it

Reactions: 20
she really is ugly, she is using them headphones just coz she knows people with children or children themselves need then in situations, she doesnt need them using a bloody epilator in her bathroom! her thoughts arent intrusive neither! they are every day thoughts, god i wish this woman would get a bloody grip, hanging on to this adhd trying to hold fame yet real people have real struggles with it everyday

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.