Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got her sickly “nice” fake persona on again, saying how she’s following everyone who is gifting her and saying she will message them blah blah blah, then mentioned the tiktok leader board, she knows exactly what game she’s playing… Oh and isn’t it coincidental how she’s on tiktok live during half term when all her kid followers are off school? 😂

LOOOOOOL She just openly admitted that her and little man can’t even afford a TeePee for the wedding now all her kid followers are ganging up together to try and raise her enough money to buy one for her 😂 How embarrassing

I had to turn off the live it was so icky I have never felt so embarrassed for Eden in my whole life.
But I thought she earns 90k a month and was the UK’s number 1 TikTokker 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
80 max guests

going ✔
•Yorkshire peach
•Poppy and jay
•Elphaba
•Grace
•Izzy? Not sure who that is?

Invited but rsvp no 🤣🤣
•sevda
•Scotty
•Sophiena
•Charlotte and Connor
•Summer fox
•Rebecca Goodwin

cake - white chocolate and raspberry
Strap dress with ‘bits’ on
I want her to invite Chelsea Lee Art so she can booyaka Eden out the teepee.

Just caught up properly with the thread and cannot believe she went live! On her podcast with Lloyd she promised she wouldn’t, so yeah definitely right that the money is drying up. Despite them both saying they’re doing better than ever.

Someone on the Yaz thread posted her PLT live where Eden was seething and sulking on the bed in the background: She left the room and shouted “mum I need money”. I doubt she’s leave the shed type poor just yet but she wouldn’t have been that obviously jealous of Yaz and brought up money if she was making bank.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I want her to invite Chelsea Lee Art so she can booyaka Eden out the teepee.

Just caught up properly with the thread and cannot believe she went live! On her podcast with Lloyd she promised she wouldn’t, so yeah definitely right that the money is drying up. Despite them both saying they’re doing better than ever.

Someone on the Yaz thread posted her PLT live where Eden was seething and sulking on the bed in the background: She left the room and shouted “mum I need money”. I doubt she’s leave the shed type poor just yet but she wouldn’t have been that obviously jealous of Yaz and brought up money if she was making bank.
She's finally getting what she deserves. Absolutely love to see it 🤣

Reactions: 10
Eden can try and re-invent herself as much as she wants, there’s still so many videos of her less than a year ago being horrible/ wildly inappropriate on the internet. Every time something like this happens (e.g her account dries up/ she gets called out) she ALWAYS comes bouncing back with some fake persona that only lasts 2 days at most and the majority of people have already seen through it

She needs to learn that a social media career isn’t for everyone and unfortunately she is one of them. Yaz on the other hand gets it, as much as she can be odd, she knows what she’s doing and tbf she can be good at it

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Just caught up - there’s no way she won’t have exactly what she wants for the wedding, not when Yas is around to bankroll it.

Reactions: 4
So are we getting from this that they aren’t actually getting legally married? Just a ‘blessing’🤔🤔🤔🤔 Eden please answer

Reactions: 3
I got the impression that the woodland venue was a blessing as they can’t legally marry there so they were having a registry office legal wedding?

Reactions: 2
She probably didn’t want to pick between her sisters to be maid of honour so one wouldn’t be upset, let’s face it we all know she would’ve chose Freya not Yaz !
I just can’t believe she can’t afford it, well I can believe it but she makes out she’s minted 😂
I’m not a massive fan of Yaz but I have to say she is doing really well at the moment, Wilko, Boots, PLT etc…she’s much more put together and professional, meanwhile edens being gifted a few cans of red bull 😬

Reactions: 6
If she gets sponsored by UK lash serum I will be going elsewhere! I love the stuff & she’s a dick! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Hopefully Booster Boyz dreams are over before they begin. The only kitchen Lloyd will be in is Nandos when the money dries up.
I was really confused at first as I thought this was a ss of Lloyds rejection letter, I wondered why he shared it and what his concerns were…then I twigged 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would literally mistake her for a drag queen (no hate to drag queens)

I’m not sure if that TikTok of Lloyd pissing was real but how the duck is that content?!
She looks nothing like that in person 💀💀

I just went to find a photo of her with no filters to compare but found this instead 😭😭 @livelaughlobotomy you have created some real gems 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Going to set this as my lock screen

Edited to add this 😂😂😂😂😂 I am SCREAMING

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.