Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but what THE duck was that?! If my other half spoke to me in that voice he would be straight back to the tip. Inside the bleeping bins himself

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m sorry but what THE duck was that?! If my other half spoke to me in that voice he would be straight back to the tip. Inside the bleeping bins himself
Leave him alone, his balls have finally dropped 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would literally mistake her for a drag queen (no hate to drag queens)

I’m not sure if that TikTok of Lloyd pissing was real but how the duck is that content?!
i wish they would wear clothes to go with there body shape!! and make up to match colour! they have no clue 🤣 also the lisp has been gone for a while 🤷‍♀️ wonder if it comes back for the wedding or it wasnt in her notes to remember she had one

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Not entirely Eden related but just had this notification on my actual profile and couldn't help but laugh at the username
Screenshot_20230601_232206_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg 🤮🤮🤮 that's a puppy voice. To a person. The ick is strong with this one

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The man is a walking ick!
his one pot wonder with that amazing sauce at the bottom… 😂 mate you just poured a bottle of wine in it and nothing else!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely thought that was Edens voice talking to the dog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha Eden on the beg to work with PLT after calling it’s creative director Molly Mae a bleep 😂😂😂😂 may I add while using Molly’s hair curler 🤣🤣🤣 Oh Eden you really are a bleeping idiot aren’t you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of course she’s not because that would mean LL would have to have a stag do and we all know she’d hate that !
would be great if him and his mates went to benidorm for stag night haha oh wait...he has non, maybe he can dj into to wall again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
would be great if him and his mates went to benidorm for stag night haha oh wait...he has non, maybe he can dj into to wall again
She’ll let him dj to her instead of the wall as a treat. Maybe he’ll be allowed to see his friend that she hooked Freya up with, as long as it’s a double date

Reactions: 4
Of course she’s not because that would mean LL would have to have a stag do and we all know she’d hate that !
Pathetic isn’t it! You know she’s said no hen/stag because of her insecurities around Lloyd. Bet he’d love nothing more that to have pupils like saucers chasing lasers about a rave instead it’ll be a tea party at Don Carla’s with the witches of eastwick; what a spineless little toad he is

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At the end of the day the only thing stopping him having a stag do is Eden's toxicity, sad really her "wedding" is just going to feel like an ordinary day

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.