Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s a lack of being able to afford the podcast studio which is why they’re doing it from home. Probably can’t pay for it on klarna 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if it’s a lack of being able to afford the podcast studio which is why they’re doing it from home. Probably can’t pay for it on klarna 🙄
I thought that. Extreme efforts of buying equipment just cos you cba to go to a studio. Guarantee she will love it and its so good for anxiety and ADHD that she will always film from home.

Reactions: 15
I thought that. Extreme efforts of buying equipment just cos you cba to go to a studio. Guarantee she will love it and its so good for anxiety and ADHD that she will always film from home.
I dunno, if she has people at hers to do the podcast she’ll have to pick up the festering dog shits more regularly, saying that if it’s just going to be her family they’re used to it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just see the ‘ADHD - gotta do a podcast from home’ video lol. If you’ve made the effort to go and buy all the equipment, why not just go to the studio like normal lol. I smell bullshit or should I say (festering) dog tit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not buying this ‘doing podcast from home’ I think the money has dried up that quickly they’re now starting an onlyfans hense the tripods etc

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I bet she’s gone back live cause funds are drying up so she needs all the gifts. She’ll be battling and trying to be weekly number 1 soon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god she’s live, whoever wished for drama.. congrats
---
Sorry… did she just say she gives her dog WEED?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Eden “I won’t endorse something if it’s tit”. Now we know why we don’t hear anything from her from her own lash brand 😂😂😂
---
---
She’s back at it again trying to be ‘outrageous’ her funds are drying up 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘Only my best close friends are going’
- Elphaba is going🤣🤣

erm ok.. you’re doing it for clout then! Ew.

• Haha
It would be interesting if any of these people actually turn up, she’s invited them but they probably don’t want to be associated with this car crash

Reactions: 11
80 max guests

going ✔
•Yorkshire peach
•Poppy and jay
•Elphaba
•Grace
•Izzy? Not sure who that is?

Invited but rsvp no 🤣🤣
•sevda
•Scotty
•Sophiena
•Charlotte and Connor
•Summer fox
•Rebecca Goodwin

cake - white chocolate and raspberry
Strap dress with ‘bits’ on

• Haha
---
I knew as soon as someone said that she’s so boring her thread is drying up she’d be in love saying dumb tit to get attention again 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
She’s got her sickly “nice” fake persona on again, saying how she’s following everyone who is gifting her and saying she will message them blah blah blah, then mentioned the tiktok leader board, she knows exactly what game she’s playing… Oh and isn’t it coincidental how she’s on tiktok live during half term when all her kid followers are off school? 😂

LOOOOOOL She just openly admitted that her and little man can’t even afford a TeePee for the wedding now all her kid followers are ganging up together to try and raise her enough money to buy one for her 😂 How embarrassing

I had to turn off the live it was so icky I have never felt so embarrassed for Eden in my whole life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s acting like a different person, so weird!! She’s just said her mum has told her to flirt with the teepee man and look presentable to get a discount. She said it’s 6k but she would rather her guests sit in rain than pay that. I guarantee she will be on live and people will be gifting for the rest of half term. She will be doing everything to get that money in.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.