Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys can I ask your advice? I don’t understand how her recent 12 second Vid( or there abouts ) has 59k likes but only 130ish comments ? Make it make sense x

Reactions: 3
Guys can I ask your advice? I don’t understand how her recent 12 second Vid( or there abouts ) has 59k likes but only 130ish comments ? Make it make sense x
You can pay daily to promote your video and you’ll automatically just get thousands of views on your video. You can pay for follows, views and likes! It’s ridiculous 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How these usually happen is low level ‘influencers’ get a freelance journo to write some catchy click baity crap and they hawk it around the more low end publications and magazines. The journo keeps/splits the cash for the ‘story’. (Or it’s just republished by news outlets from social media posts with/without permission). If the same story up in quite a few places around the same time it's likely been sent/told to a publishing group.

I suspect this is actually Yaz’s attempt (possibly at the suggestion of management) to get the blue tick on TikTok as the account needs to meet certain criteria, one being having stories in multiple local and online news feeds/papers or chat mags. Maybe no one is interested in Yaz’s “How I co-parent long distance as an influencer”. It might also be a bit of a disguised promo directing a target audience to PLT “How I find clothes as a Tall Girly” as it’s aimed at clothing. Looks like Eben stole Yaz’s potential storyline and hijacked the promo idea.

Reactions: 7
Her IG story made me laugh yesterday. Asking who should come on the podcast and then screenshotted her texting someone to see if they are free this Tuesday! Obvs got loadssss lined up 😂

Guessing it will be either Lloyd or yaz again this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really is scraping the content barrel, that Red Bull video, says she been told to try the summer edition, doesn’t usually like them but this one apparently tastes like Tango Ice Blast. One sip “ooh” - Soph you have to try this. Video ends.

Like what was the point? She didn’t even confirm the taste:

She’s so irrelevant. When the wedding is over she’s screwed.

Reactions: 12
Her IG story made me laugh yesterday. Asking who should come on the podcast and then screenshotted her texting someone to see if they are free this Tuesday! Obvs got loadssss lined up 😂

Guessing it will be either Lloyd or yaz again this week.
But but… she said that she had LOADS lined up I even had a photo of her commenting to someone 😂😂😂😂.
---
Every time she asks who people want to see on the pod next Imma just leave this here to remind her 😂😂.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
:sick::sick: the person she was texting was imogenation... what a bunch of wankers together that would be

• Sick
  • Haha
“But I do smoke weed now” 🥴 she’s so pathetically cringey it’s unreal, it’s really not a flex, especially when a lot of her content is mh related and the majority of her followers are school age !
---
She also couldn’t be less interested in this wedding, all her ‘prep’ is things she normally does anyway ! If questioned about her lack of enthusiasm I can imagine she’d spout some ‘I didn’t want people to think I was getting married for content’ shite when the reality is she’s too lazy to plan her own wedding !

Reactions: 10
I can't imagine just starting that habit because of a man but fair enough. She's so toxic. Shocking behaviour, she would jump off a cliff if she thought it would impress him

Reactions: 8
I can't imagine just starting that habit because of a man but fair enough. She's so toxic. Shocking behaviour, she would jump off a cliff if she thought it would impress him
I know, what sort of message does that give her young, impressionable followers-if you want to impress your partner take drugs 🤦🏼‍♀️ also I’m assuming that note was about an ex so why still have it on your phone 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I know, what sort of message does that give her young, impressionable followers-if you want to impress your partner take drugs 🤦🏼‍♀️ also I’m assuming that note was about an ex so why still have it on your phone 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s so cool 💀 look at me smoking weed 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really is scraping the content barrel, that Red Bull video, says she been told to try the summer edition, doesn’t usually like them but this one apparently tastes like Tango Ice Blast. One sip “ooh” - Soph you have to try this. Video ends.

Like what was the point? She didn’t even confirm the taste:

She’s so irrelevant. When the wedding is over she’s screwed.
She’s irrelevant now, no one is even working with her for wedding content, no one cares 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s weird she could make loads of content for wedding planning? Clearly isnt doing any of it herself.

It’s weird she could make loads of content for wedding planning? Clearly isnt doing any of it herself.
I thought this too! She wants the TT fame, the pre wedding content would have got some views! Instead it’s all edgy Eden smoking weed and a silly podcast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.