Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she look so aged and ridiculous, the brown lipstick as if she’s been rimming LL, the lashes . She looks double her age
i dont know how anyone thinks shes pretty 🤢 she can do nice wing on eyeliner but shes not pretty at all and her personality makes her even uglier

Reactions: 14
Why does she look so aged and ridiculous, the brown lipstick as if she’s been rimming LL, the lashes . She looks double her age
Just look at the bloody colour difference of her face to her ear. She’s on the wind up now surely?! That’s absolutely horrific 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I (and many others) wouldn’t wipe my arse with the Sun so if she thinks it’s a flex it definitely isn’t. They’ve probably slung her £500 for using this non story as click bait.
She probably contacted them and begged them. Rent must be due 😂

Reactions: 11
It’s terrible isn’t it! I look really young, to the point where it’s not even a compliment when someone can’t believe my age, I really do hate it lol. But Eden really does look old - nothing wrong with being older of course! - but I do think she was naturally pretty (she really does look better with no makeup on) - she’s totally ruining her face and it won’t be long till there’s no going back!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.