Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I haven’t watched Lloyds page for ages. Please someone explain that absolutely rancid concoction he’s made on his latest video…unseasoned everything baked in white wine. Yeah Lloyd honestly pal please retract your application to master chef if you get on (LOL as if) you’ll make a total fool of yourself more so than you do already!
Perfect for him as he has a humiliation kink by the looks of the way Eden treats him LOL

Reactions: 8
no, eden. it’s called not training them properly
EVERY video about the dogs, she'll reply to comment at least once talking about how a certain behaviour is associated with having chihuhuas. NO EDEN IT'S CALLED UNTRAINED
Stubborness, laziness... those are doggy traits but the point is YOU DON'T LET THEM BE YOUR DOGS WHOLE PERSONALITY

Reactions: 22
I’ve followed these threads from the beginning and Eden hasn’t appeared on my fyp since lockdown. Outside of tiktok no one actually knows who she is and no one I know knows who she is 😂 she's completely irrelevant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@littlenat is the winner!

I wonder if this thread will last into July? She’s so irrelevant now that it wouldn’t surprise me 😆
omg my first thread title hornies! Im so excited to see this tit show of a wedding, I give it 18 months .. she will be skint full of BV and Lloyd runs back to mummy kins 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who does the audio & tit for the podcast because 1. You can’t see summer’s face properly obviously can see edens because yanno 😉 & secondly can hear summer perfectly but can’t hear Eden for tit.
It really is a tit show 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine going to a kids panto and writing in your notes a few inappropriate jokes they make to try and make you feel less inappropriate. How weird

Th video of her dog licking up her nostril has actually made me feel sick 🤮 I love a little kiss from my doggo but that is way too far man 🥴

Reactions: 15
… Imagine sitting and stating “you say I’m inappropriate” …. “I just thought it was really inappropriate” (the things said at a kids panto) what I take from that is…. People say you’re inappropriate but YOU don’t think you are yet it’s ok to call someone else’s behaviour inappropriate???
what if they have ADHD? or is that only ok for you to use as an excuse BV-don?

Reactions: 16
This weeks podcast is so frigging boring. Literally talking about their vaginas smelling like fish.

Also, its really annoying the wine 52 sponsor. She doesn’t even drink and has talked constantly about addiction in their family.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
OMG not Eden trying to get work off yas tiktok shop live!
Saying to PLT ‘Now that you’re here PLT if you need anyone else’
Someone’s bank is running low🤣 yas is doing so much better then Eden and I’m living for it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
OMG not Eden trying to get work off yas tiktok shop live!
Saying to PLT ‘Now that you’re here PLT if you need anyone else’
Someone’s bank is running low🤣 yas it doing so much better then Eden and I’m living for it 🤣
Complimenting Yas , whilst staring at herself in the mirror so basically talking about herself, I just said on Yas thread a touch of the Green eyed monster coming out.

haven’t been keeping up with this bunch of scum bags much cause i’ve been soooo busy (contrary to greeden’s belief that we all have duck all going on in our lives) but nice to see they’re all the same old grief thief, selfish, entitled losers they’ve always been.

the face of a man who sold his soul to the devil for clout and can’t BELIEVE how tit his life truly has become
p.s. stuart little, there’s still time to run…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eden’s never got Lloyd to driver her to one of Yaz’s lives before, but since it’s PLT she’s straight there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah how the mighty crumble. She’s now flexing smoking weed 😂 Honestly Eden it really isn’t a flex. Specially not when you’re promoting it to your child followers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pissing myself at her on the beg from PLT 😂 no one’s gonna touch you with a barge pole you silly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.