Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was leaked by Cali on a live a few months ago that the wedding is the 1st July, as it's also Calis birthday! 🙃

It was leaked by Cali on a live a few months ago that the wedding is the 1st July, as it's also Calis birthday! 🙃
I think it's Yaz either trying to throw off everyone or she has genuinely revealed the date of the "proper" wedding, as I've heard Eden calling this one a "blessing" whatever that means

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t think they will get legally married. This wedding is all for tik tok views and will just be a ‘blessing’ and a way to go viral again.
I don’t think they will make it legal but will want everyone to think they are married.

Reactions: 7
I think it's Yaz either trying to throw off everyone or she has genuinely revealed the date of the "proper" wedding, as I've heard Eden calling this one a "blessing" whatever that means
They’re getting married in a registry office on the 30th and then the ‘wedding’ on the 1st July. Why would you plan your wedding for the day of your nieces birthday? Oh yeah because heaven forbid anyone else have attention on them for their birthday 😆

Reactions: 21
Even though chase has been done? Can’t remember she’s still allowing them to hump rather than split them apart as chai is in season Especially because she calls them brother & sister? 🙄 Oh & her Poundland internet is playing up basically said it’s in with their rent… put it this way I wouldn’t be paying that rent for that internet I’d pay the living side of it

Reactions: 8
They’re getting married in a registry office on the 30th and then the ‘wedding’ on the 1st July. Why would you plan your wedding for the day of your nieces birthday? Oh yeah because heaven forbid anyone else have attention on them for their birthday 😆
I bet it’s because it was the cheapest day they had. Summer weddings are usually expensive but if she’s managed to get one of the cheaper days I bet she just grabbed it now she’s broke 🤣

Reactions: 4
Even if her wedding was to go viral again, why does she think that’ll be enough? Honestly she thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread.
lloyd has apparently had his stag do 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even though chase has been done? Can’t remember she’s still allowing them to hump rather than split them apart as chai is in season Especially because she calls them brother & sister? 🙄 Oh & her Poundland internet is playing up basically said it’s in with their rent… put it this way I wouldn’t be paying that rent for that internet I’d pay the living side of it
I dont think she ever got him done. She mentioned she had it booked a while ago but never mentioned it again and surely we'd have seen videos of him wearing a doggy cone of shame

Reactions: 4
I’m absolutely dead at elphaba being at her hen do 🤣🤣🤣 she literally has no friends

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s so pathetic that elphaba has joined does she really have so few friends that she’s invited someone she’s met twice😂 She thinks the wedding is like the biggest event this year but will just be her stomping around and LL Chase and Chai running after her. They’ll have an argument, LL Big Paul and don Carla will be pissed cause their all alcoholics. Yaz will be drooling over Scotty T cause lLee isn’t invited or some tit
I can’t wait to see it all unravel and where she thinks she’ll be able to keep up her lifestyle when they’re this tight atm

• Haha
Reactions: 18
just can’t stop cringing at this photo.
kinda reminds me of some hen do dare…… find some random man and cake them in makeup! 😬🤡
I know this is nasty but at the same time she does it to herself by refusing to wash / wearing same clothes but would I duck be using my make up on her and touching her face

Reactions: 18
just can’t stop cringing at this photo.
kinda reminds me of some hen do dare…… find some random man and cake them in makeup! 😬🤡
if someone with a face full of make up like her asked to out some on me id tell her to jog on, they all wear far too much and look awful

Reactions: 7
I bet it’s because it was the cheapest day they had. Summer weddings are usually expensive but if she’s managed to get one of the cheaper days I bet she just grabbed it now she’s broke 🤣
Wasn’t it booked like a few months ago? It was likely the only day available or a cancellation because most people have their venues booked so much more in advance- especially a summer wedding

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.