Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so pathetic that elphaba has joined does she really have so few friends that she’s invited someone she’s met twice😂 She thinks the wedding is like the biggest event this year but will just be her stomping around and LL Chase and Chai running after her. They’ll have an argument, LL Big Paul and don Carla will be pissed cause their all alcoholics. Yaz will be drooling over Scotty T cause lLee isn’t invited or some tit
I can’t wait to see it all unravel and where she thinks she’ll be able to keep up her lifestyle when they’re this tight atm
When you think about Eden and Elphaba are a match made in hell, both compulsive liars who don't know when to shut their mouths and take a step back

Reactions: 25
It’s shocking that eben associates with her even after she faked attempting 5u1cide
Mental health advocate? No

Reactions: 18
He was done, she done loads of videos about it at the time x

I remember seeing the videos and that but weren’t too sure if she actually went through with it, just makes me sick that she refers to the dogs being ‘silblings’ then calls chai a slag in the same breath with them 2 humping on live… the dogs that is not Lloyd & Eden, I know they’re very hard to get mixed up😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't your lipliner supposed to blend into your lip stick and not make it look as if you've rimming someone after a messy toilet trip?
I wonder if she’ll go for that lip for her wedding 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't your lipliner supposed to blend into your lip stick and not make it look as if you've rimming someone after a messy toilet trip?
It’s also the fact that these insta / tiktok vids are probably filtered to duck as usual so it’s gonna look 10 times worse than it already is in real life 🤢

Reactions: 9
I’ve just been listening to the podcast I’m 9 mins in and there has been 3 ads already 🙄. The episode is only 15 minutes long.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is it decided how many ads you include? Does the created decide on what and how many?
Yes it’s all down to the creator. They decide how many ads and the frequency.

My partner is a YouTuber so I often get to watch him decide the length ads and if he wants them to be skippable or not 😅

Reactions: 6
just can’t stop cringing at this photo.
kinda reminds me of some hen do dare…… find some random man and cake them in makeup! 😬🤡
The grotty top, least elphaba but a dirty fresh top on rather than the newly dirty one 😂
---
Thread suggestion - As we grow close to wedding date, stinky elphaba is her only mate, bonded over them both needing a wash, eben hopes it brings in the dosh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just been listening to the radio driving home and it reminded me of when Eden showed off about Kiss giving her a shoutout because she messaged them - something they do for anyone who messages them.

So tragic 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
[/QUOTE]
Her and Yazmin should be an advert on not how to use lip liner 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet she pure rages when she sees the opportunities smaller creators have.

Christopher Hall(to quote Yaz, I'm obsessed) has a fraction of her following and making TikToks with Gwen Stefani and the Jonas Brothers.
Whilst she's sat in her shed interviewing her sisters for a podcast 🤣
Wonder how much it hurt, when she fell off 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When your niece and nephew get sent some sweets but you have to take control and try them first.. why is she so angry towards acer, they’re kids they are going to get excited about a surprise sweet box. She comes across so snappy towards them

P.S -you just know she’s took them home to little legs lloyd and not let the kids have them!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What in gods earth has she done to her lips?! Why do they look like that😂😂 cannot wait to see her wedding pictures. She’s doing so much damage to her face!
she doesnt even make a good looking man neither,its just a big ugly plastic freak

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.