Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s shocking that eben associates with her even after she faked attempting 5u1cide
Mental health advocate? No
Doesn’t suprise me in the slightest, she is as suicide bating 2 duck ups a go telling her mum she was having unalive thoughts to manipulate followers.

Reactions: 9
bless acer, he actual looks so embarrassed in that sweets video at the start where eden says “he was crying… he was sad” ☹ like come on man kids that age get mortified about stuff like that & all his friends could potentially see this! idk, she’s done him dirty..

(don’t wanna post screenshots or anything cause it feels weird to me to post children here)

Reactions: 14
I can’t cope 😂
When she snatched the box off of Acer though 😳 and I’m pretty sure Acer said “get some free stuff” when wolf walked in 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s just shovelling sweets in her gob without offering the kids any first, honestly she could never have her own she’s so selfish and self centred, all about her. She’s kick off if LL paid anyone else attention including kids

She's a fowl, spoilt piece of tit, why didn't she just give the box to the kids and let them open it and rummage through, that's the best part! I felt really sorry for Acer stood there waiting patiently. Honestly the more I see of this woman the more I detest her, bleeping selfish, selfish prick!

Reactions: 17
Why does Yaz keep trying to pretend the wedding is weeks away, we all know it’s on the 1st😂

on her live she was saying she’s going to be MIA Friday-Monday and someone said oh it’s the wedding weekend, she said no just the prep for it, then her video today “the weeks before a wedding are so stressful”😂 girl the wedding is this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does Yaz keep trying to pretend the wedding is weeks away, we all know it’s on the 1st😂

on her live she was saying she’s going to be MIA Friday-Monday and someone said oh it’s the wedding weekend, she said no just the prep for it, then her video today “the weeks before a wedding are so stressful”😂 girl the wedding is this weekend
Imagine if the real one is actually in a few weeks and yaz has is just consistently blurting the secret out the secret, then the one this weekend is only a blessing (still don't know what that means). Girls please get your stories straight it's a headache trying to keep up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
C8405EF2-C9EE-4A2E-A5C2-328ABAF2CE12.jpeg

The dogs have locked. Are we saying this is just an accident or did they lie about getting Chase neutered and pretend it’s failed and chai got pregnant??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2268818
The dogs have locked. Are we saying this is just an accident or did they lie about getting Chase neutered and pretend it’s failed and chai got pregnant??
How can they be so irresponsible to get a male and female dog and not even know what it looks like when they mate? Regardless of wether they’ve been done or not.

• Angry
I was so shocked when this just come up on my TikTok!
Same, I feel horrified for Chai. All day long she has that other rat trying to hump her and they do nothing about it, especially when she's in season. If they were my dogs and I couldn't keep an eye on them, if I'm busy in another room or out for the day, then they would be seperated. Cunts the pair of them!

Reactions: 21
So I may be completely far off here and it’s a bit of a pointless story. Basically we went to a car place to get a cheap run around to see my partner through as his car died. Went to this place in Tunbridge wells, was a bit dodgy tbh. We both got really strange vibes when we got there, they kept selling cars without notifying people so they’d travel to this dump for it not to be there etc - so many bad reviews. The owners refused to speak to people about it, we were a bit pissed as drove a while for a car not even there. Anyway aside from that, I’m not sure if I heard someone saying Freya’s ex was called Dale and in her pod with the niece she says that her dad lifts the cars etc. well this place had them all these battered cars like on raised things (think Lloyd had done a tik tok from there before). Even the cars they were trying to sell were awful. Is the dad of a traveller heritage? As I’ve heard from people local that it is a family run business

Reactions: 2
Get Chai neutered and the advances from Chase will stop. It will also stop the pissing on the bed and everywhere else in the house. She could end up with serious health issues. They are irresponsible as duck and it’s cruel.

Reactions: 10
Actually I do believe they got Chase neutered because they couldn’t cope with him and wanted him to calm down, but I do think they haven’t done Chai because they want to breed her with a smaller chihuahua, possible the new one they’re getting?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.