Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda surprised the karaoke wasn’t just Eden giving the solo performance of her life while the others sat around dutifully applauding her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Elphaba was just on live, she’s out in Tunbridge Wells on her way to a club with Sophia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where’s her bezzie mate Grace?! Gosh it’s almost like they aren’t actually friends.

Also where’s their slave Holly? She came to Chais birthday … has she been seen since or did she suffocate from the stench of the shed???
I’m sorry… did she have a birthday event for her dog or something? I am a bonkers dog mum, and celebrate my furry baby’s birthday every year, but I do it with treats and a nice walk - I don’t invite all of my friends round to celebrate. Is she okay???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
did what exactly!?? getting married after a year & a half to the elf on the shelf isn’t an achievement? honestly, i love love and when my friends get engaged/married i’m their biggest cheerleader and will do anything to make it a special time but like … it’s not an achievement for them. getting promoted, buying a house etc THOSE are achievements! simply getting married isn’t DOING anything. however, planning a wedding IS a big accomplishment… and she hasn’t even done that lol

Attachments

Reactions: 20
she’s cropped out that stephanie (??) next to freya on her insta post lol she’s such a weirdo what’s that about
for a hen do, Eden & her sisters look like tramps.
Not really holding out much hope that the dresses they will be wearing at the wedding will make them look any better 🥴

Reactions: 12
Lloyd doing that surprise for her tonight is a massive red flag to me. He couldn't even let her have today as just her Hen Do.
Classic narc behaviour...
Screaming insecurity & overcompensating

Reactions: 14
did what exactly!?? getting married after a year & a half to the elf on the shelf isn’t an achievement? honestly, i love love and when my friends get engaged/married i’m their biggest cheerleader and will do anything to make it a special time but like … it’s not an achievement for them. getting promoted, buying a house etc THOSE are achievements! simply getting married isn’t DOING anything. however, planning a wedding IS a big accomplishment… and she hasn’t even done that lol
Her mum thought it was an achievement the first time Eden went to a wedding with Lloyd so they obviously thought no one would ever be able to put up with her this long. It is kind of an achievement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
did what exactly!?? getting married after a year & a half to the elf on the shelf isn’t an achievement? honestly, i love love and when my friends get engaged/married
Her mum thought it was an achievement the first time Eden went to a wedding with Lloyd so they obviously thought no one would ever be able to put up with her this long. It is kind of an achievement 😂
was her mum on the wine when she said it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish yaz would stop making sure she has clips of Eden posing with fans when she posts videos of them out and about. It’s so cringe. Eben really ain’t the celebrity they think she is.

Reactions: 15
The pic Freya posted on her story at Sheesh... Eden's looking at the waiter more lovingly than she ever has at LL 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.