Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion

#59 Elphaba’s now the 4th Harvz sister as Eben struts down the aisle with her tiny grifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
she’s turned off the comments on her insta hen do post?? i saw a few about elphaba but god knows what people were saying in that comment section?? can’t imagine being so problematic that i have to turn comments off on my hen do post 😬 pure embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet Eben was fumming as Elfbars live last night everyone was asking for pics with Elfbar and not her 🤣 both disgusting excuses for human beings.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yas just said the wedding is July but not too son and not next week when someone just asked!

Reactions: 1
Ahahahaha the face of tiktok, celebrity edenharvz had 5 people attend her hen do. Three of which were her sisters and her hairdresser. How embarrazzing 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought Eden confirmed it was the 1st? Unless they changed the dates last minute
I thought so too. Maybe they changed it so it wasn’t on callies birthday but I can’t see Eden being bothered about that

Reactions: 4
I mean can you imagine all the paparazzi wanting photos of their big day? July 1st was obviously said to throw them off 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yea I think yas is just trying to make people think it’s later and it is actually the 1st

Reactions: 8
I wonder will the press be there like her birthday on that note how did she manage to fill a room at her birthday yet have 3 friends at her hen 🤣🤣
---
The colour …. The shine … 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder will the press be there like her birthday on that note how did she manage to fill a room at her birthday yet have 3 friends at her hen 

---

The colour …. The shine … 
Because her birthday was paid for by connect management, so they invited all of their roster of tik tokers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Because her birthday was paid for by connect management, so they invited all of their roster of tik tokers
Exactly that and other tiktokers Connect wanted to poach/sign up. LL must have been unwell that night as he spent quite a while in the toilet by all accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder will the press be there like her birthday on that note how did she manage to fill a room at her birthday yet have 3 friends at her hen 🤣🤣
---
The colour …. The shine … 😳
look like melted malteesers 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shall we take bets now on how many shoe boosters our little wee man will be wearing at the wedding? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.