Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is best friend with that Sof, Freya? Sof is maid of honor isn't she? I can't bleeping wait to see the wedding stuff 😂😂😂 elphaba in her lettuce dress and green coat rocking up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is best friend with that Sof, Freya? Sof is maid of honor isn't she? I can't bleeping wait to see the wedding stuff 😂😂😂 elphaba in her lettuce dress and green coat rocking up
When is the wedding happening, I definitely think it’s going to be very basic and rubbish

Reactions: 4
When is the wedding happening, I definitely think it’s going to be very basic and rubbish
She put on TT a week today, so the 1st.
…. I have a wedding the same day …. Thankfully it’s not Edens 🤣 Will have to catch up on her car crash wedding on the Sunday hungover whilst I enjoy the day with a lovely couple who actually enjoy each others company 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Notice how edens singing was absolutely tit on the videos of her at karaoke? Thought she was a pro singer and people would have to hold her back from being on X factor?

Reactions: 14
If it wasn’t a joke to start with that bleeping elphie turning up is the icing on the cake. Embarrassing. Tik tok wedding 😂😂 can you get any lower

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she’s cropped out that stephanie (??) next to freya on her insta post lol she’s such a weirdo what’s that about
WTF are those trousers she’s wearing?! Looks like a mash up between a dressing gown and my duvet cover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where’s the videos? X
Sofias Instagram - and that girl is begging the clout hard with Elphaba. She’s also an absolute catfish like her bestie Eden.

Sorry that looked like a tit hen do, gorgeous weather and they’re inside singing karaoke. Thought they were millionaires, they could have anywhere, to any European city. Or even a roof top pool in London and Sky Bar.

Eden didn’t look like she enjoyed any part. Did a TikTok moaning about the boat, looked miserable at lunch and you in the karaoke story you see her beckon to someone to come take the mic from her.

• Haha
It seems people are more gassed over Freyas hair colour than anything else 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else pick up in that catch up video she did the other day that she had a meeting with someone in London and is ‘looking forward to building a relationship with them’ or something to that effect. Immediately thought she’s getting new management as she’s realised that she can’t actually manage to make any money going it alone 🙄

Reactions: 13
Lloyd doing that surprise for her tonight is a massive red flag to me. He couldn't even let her have today as just her Hen Do.
Classic narc behaviour...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Woah Lloyd doing that surprise for her tonight is a massive red flag to me. He couldn't even let her have today as just her Hen Do. Classic narc behaviour...
More like the green giant didn't want to be away from him too long 🤣

Was that it for the hen do?minus the blow up boat and karaoke the food is just a standard thing in Eden life ,boring

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.