Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been reading here for AGES but forgot i had an account to post!!!! This girl boils my pshhhhh!!

YOU DO NOT HAVE ADHD YOU HAVE LAZY BSH SYNDROME. I have 'undiagnosed' adhd and I will never get diagnosed as I will end up blaming everything on it. It's really making me angry the way she's using adhd for everything, and wanting to be praised for the smallest thing is sickening!!!!!!

Also her emetophobia, another lie. I have emetophobia, I do not eat meat due to the absolute fear or meat/fat/lumps/food poisoning, infact I don't eat hardly anything but carbs, mainly any form of potato or pasta lol, due to the fear of food poisoning and being sick. The way she cries about chicken but happily eats fast food chicken, no just no. You're either really fussy about ALL chicken or not, urgh. Also wasn't she vegetarian? I swear she used to be vegetarian. When did the swap back happen??

Taking her dogs everywhere annoys me too. I have 4 chihuahuas and they are trained to be alone which I go out, work etc, seriously leave them at home! They don't need to be dragged around busy loud areas, nail parlours etc

When she first came a thing I liked her! But recent year or so she's just vile!!!! I've not watched any podcasts from her, but from what I've seen what an awkward epic fail. The likes of GK Barry have all sorts of people on, people we all know and like. Who does Eden have? Her sister 😂😂 awkward.

She is the biggest fail ever. This fake wedding Is laughable.

Reactions: 11
Remember when she said she wasn't having a hen I bet it's because she didn't want LL going out because she's a controlling cow and doesn't like him looking in the same direction as another girl, well I reckon he's said he wants one and that's the only reason she's having a hen

Reactions: 10
Remember when she said she wasn't having a hen I bet it's because she didn't want LL going out because she's a controlling cow and doesn't like him looking in the same direction as another girl, well I reckon he's said he wants one and that's the only reason she's having a hen
Lloyd has already had his stag do 😆 he went out for a meal or something with his mate and that was classed as his stag 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This reminded me of a Friday night dinner episode where Martin invites “Jackie who did the curtains” to a surprise party 😂
The wedding will be full of random people who probably don’t really care for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where’s her bezzie mate Grace?! Gosh it’s almost like they aren’t actually friends.

Also where’s their slave Holly? She came to Chais birthday … has she been seen since or did she suffocate from the stench of the shed???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where’s her bezzie mate Grace?! Gosh it’s almost like they aren’t actually friends.

Also where’s their slave Holly? She came to Chais birthday … has she been seen since or did she suffocate from the stench of the shed???
maybe holly has been dumped just like sophiena dumped her a few months back.
all these fake as duck social media friendships are shallow and so awful it’s cringy as hell.

Reactions: 5
LL will be at home facing the wall pulling shapes and djing 🤣 baby loves to dj to them spider plants

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So after all the scandals Elpha is going at the moment, saying she tried to kill herself and was in hospital but in fact lied.. she then has her at a karaoke.. is she for real?! All for the clout and no care for how that person is affecting people

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.