Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stg she’s just throwing the word “ADHD” into every sentence now
For a 'mental health advocate' she sure knows duck all about any mental health disorder doesn't she. You'd think she would have done some research but clearly not

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really can’t wait for either the ‘marriage’ to fall apart or the gruesome twosome have to move back to the Mucky Mansion with Don carla because they can’t afford their rent. She lies so much it’s crazy, just spends and lives off Klarna.
They’re so dull, the same boring videos all the time, she could’ve made her wedding build up be exciting and engaged with women doing the same and older audience, and the younger would’ve loved it, but I guess LL is her management now and he knows best because he was the best recruiter ever.
cue the influx of wedding content! You should be her manager 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To say she's getting married in a couple weeks she's not really posting much about it 👀 to say she's 'so in love' with Lloyd surely 90% of your tiktok would be wedding countdowns/getting ready like it's wedding season you'd get more traffic to your page? It's all for show

Reactions: 14
How has she spent that much money with nothing to show for it and she didn’t even do things like go on luxury holidays

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I got married last year and I really enjoyed following creators who were also getting married, Olivia Fey-something was one, she's A LOT younger than me but we had the same sort of vibe, the wedding co-ordinator lady and a couple of others. Eden is mad to not be flaunting her wedding build up!

Reactions: 11
So the podcast this week
- Yaz talking about how much ‘money’ Eden has.
- Eden using her friends death/funeral to sell the AG1 greens.
- She’s BRIGHT bleeping red
- She’s not even had a trial for her wedding makeup
- Yazzy is saying they’re like the Kardashian’s

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So the podcast this week
- Yaz talking about how much ‘money’ Eden has.
- Eden using her friends death/funeral to sell the AG1 greens.
- She’s BRIGHT bleeping red
- She’s not even had a trial for her wedding makeup
- Yazzy is saying they’re like the Kardashian’s
So they scrapped the podcast where she was crying about trolls to Yaz, or was that last week?

Reactions: 6
Clothes and sheets have been at the dry cleaners for weeks becuase she couldn’t afford to pay the £400 odd bill…

If only there was a way you could do washing at home for a hell of a lot cheaper , hey? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh she will definitely pull the MH card too. ‘Because of my adhd, anxiety, ocd and emet, I need round the clock care and it’s not fair on Lloyd to be doing it all 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

also, she is so bleeping out of touch of reality ffs
she will be putting in for pip soon, shes a joke, lazy pathetic woman, i mean why save when you can show off to your 12 year old following! smashing life eden! i dont think so

Reactions: 13
she will be putting in for pip soon, shes a joke, lazy pathetic woman, i mean why save when you can show off to your 12 year old following! smashing life eden! i dont think so
Surely she’d have to have an actual diagnosis to be entitled to PIP?
They’d probably check her social media and see she’s more than capable of working and looking after herself, she’s just a lazy bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I watched her live. Well a bit of it and it made me so angry. She said her Therapist said she shouldn’t be giving money out anymore so she’s stopped that but still supports her charities.
someone asked what Charities so she named about 20 then said her and little legs in a soup kitchen too 🤦‍♀️ like hell do she. I don’t believe she donates to all them charities either.
She kept saying “Thank you for the gifts” no one was even gifting at the time.
She was trying to encourage them. She says she can’t afford a Tepee for her wedding.
Then I left as she said Trigger warning but went on to say she feels fat etc most days and hates herself.
She has so many young girls watching and how she speaks is disgusting!
She is skint and has absolutely nothing by the sounds of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Narcissist at her best with the new singing video, oh guys don’t gas me up illl go on X factor and I don’t think I’m good but I’ll record myself singing loads of songs for you all to comment that I’m so amazing when I’m not😂
She cannot sing for tit, it's hilarious and oh so embarrassing 🤣
---
Also, her filler really worked well the second time round then!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That podcast was again a tit show

- Yaz is obsessed with proving she’s so close to her sisters (closest sisters in the world and no one can compete) and Eden showed her how to wash her “pussy” by telling her what Femfresh to use …

- Yaz thinks her and Eden are the exact same and Freya is different to them. Freya and Yaz spend more time together but they both worship Eden.

- Eden again said the Russian bleep comment was disproportionate to the amount of hate she got.

- She wanted to quit when that girl said she understood what Eden was going through on a live and Eden snapped at her. People said it was about grief which clearly pissed her off as she was also grieving her aunt.

- She was approached for acting but gave it all up for social media. Apparently TikTok was her peak in acting .. acting like she was nominated for an Oscar.

- Yaz has a lot of money in her bank account and Eden can’t relate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Eden is a legit idiot, the reason she constantly has thrush / BV is cause of femfresh!!!! I had it once and went to doctors who then told me that femfresh changed your PH, soon as I stopped never had an issue again

Reactions: 16
I cannot comprehend how she made half a mil and spent it on takeaways and clothes, rotted away in her crusty room and filled her face full of filler that’s aged her 20 years. She could have travelled, bought a house and invested. She should be ashamed of herself 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She also mentioned Wayne but didn't say his name 😬 the person who's 'rent she paid' and 'met up with' cant be anyone other than Wayne, she also cryptically said he admitted to having an account on here

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Eden was really pushing the “I’ve got ADHD” in that podcast. About 6 times Yaz and walking and mid sentence Eden would butt in with a really random question like “what did you have for dinner” she’s never done that before in the whole of her time on TikTok, why is she trying so hard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her skin is going to look awful in her wedding dress, she’s about 5 different shades of red and brown at the moment and god knows what colour foundation she’s going to go for on the day

Reactions: 11
Surely she’d have to have an actual diagnosis to be entitled to PIP?
They’d probably check her social media and see she’s more than capable of working and looking after herself, she’s just a lazy bleep.
PIP isn’t based on diagnosis’s you could have one thing wrong with you and get it or ten things wrong and not get it, it’s all worked out on how it affects every day tasks

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.