Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she don’t really like Harry but do like some of his songs. They got tickets for her mum for Mother’s Day but he mum decided she didn’t want to go.
So Eden was going with Yaz, Freya and Soph. Did Freya and Soph not go after?

It made me laugh how angry she was over Elpha’s live. Even little legs came in and said she was so angry he had to take her phone of her 🤦‍♀️🤣 she did admit she’s a very needy person.
These TikTokers really do think they are something else don’t they!
Most of them are a bunch of begs with no morals what’s ever!
I can see in the not so distant future people doing their dissertations on how Tik Tok and the pandemic was the perfect environment for these beggy narcs to succeed (for a while before their inevitable downfall).

Reactions: 23
What’s the big fuss with these pod casts anyway? Just an excuse to talk utter tripe for a little while.
todays podcast will be tomorrow’s chip paper. 🥱

Reactions: 10
You know the harvtrashians career has ended when Sevdas thread is more interesting than both of the troll sisters combined 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eden dating LL, moving out and becoming a full time stoner was the worst thing she’s done for her tiktok career, she got dropped by 2 managements, her content these days is all half arsed, she can’t even be bothered to keep up with her lash empire or do her podcast properly ..It’s all a shambles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
No technical difficulties with the podcast last night, Eden watched it and said it was tit so her and yas had to re film 🤣 that’s what happens when you’re too lazy to leave your bed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone just asked her if she can do an eat with me today and she replied "yes if I eat today" what a great influencer 👍🏼

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
She’s begging so much for gifts on live, she’s saying apparently everyone who gifts her is going towards her new clothing haul and she’s letting people decide what she should get, before that she moaned at the fact she had to pay someone almost £500 to get her clothes washed because she was too lazy to do it at home

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Apparently she turned over half a million pound in 2021 and spent it all on clothes and food 😨

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This live 😂 when TT shop first came out she made a flat fee of 80k and took home 120k with commission apparently 🙄
All gone hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!! That’s why she’s back to begging on lives! She’s got that Josh and his mate Jason the accent guy coming on the podcast this week too, I wonder how LLL feels about that seeing as they had a thing going on at some points 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm not watching because I can't stand her but HAHHAHAHA love to hear it. Skint desperate beg

• Haha
Apparently she turned over half a million pound in 2021 and spent it all on clothes and food 😨
This is how I know she didn’t grow up “poor”, if she grew up “struggling” like she said, she would’ve gotten herself maybe a few treats but would’ve saved the rest or done something smart with it. There’s a mindset that comes with being poor growing up or struggling that never really leaves, even when you’re an adult and earning your own money.

This is also how I know Mummy and Daddy would bail her out of anything because she clearly places no value on money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is how I know she didn’t grow up “poor”, if she grew up “struggling” like she said, she would’ve gotten herself maybe a few treats but would’ve saved the rest or done something smart with it. There’s a mindset that comes with being poor growing up or struggling that never really leaves, even when you’re an adult and earning your own money.

This is also how I know Mummy and Daddy would bail her out of anything because she clearly places no value on money.
I really can’t wait for either the ‘marriage’ to fall apart or the gruesome twosome have to move back to the Mucky Mansion with Don carla because they can’t afford their rent. She lies so much it’s crazy, just spends and lives off Klarna.
They’re so dull, the same boring videos all the time, she could’ve made her wedding build up be exciting and engaged with women doing the same and older audience, and the younger would’ve loved it, but I guess LL is her management now and he knows best because he was the best recruiter ever.

Oh she will definitely pull the MH card too. ‘Because of my adhd, anxiety, ocd and emet, I need round the clock care and it’s not fair on Lloyd to be doing it all 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

also, she is so bleeping out of touch of reality ffs

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Narcissist at her best with the new singing video, oh guys don’t gas me up illl go on X factor and I don’t think I’m good but I’ll record myself singing loads of songs for you all to comment that I’m so amazing when I’m not😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I stg she’s just throwing the word “ADHD” into every sentence now

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.