Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PIP isn’t based on diagnosis’s you could have one thing wrong with you and get it or ten things wrong and not get it, it’s all worked out on how it affects every day tasks
But one look at her social media and you can see she's very capable of everyday tasks. She can't preach independent successful business woman then also claim she's unable to function daily

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely she’d have to have an actual diagnosis to be entitled to PIP?
They’d probably check her social media and see she’s more than capable of working and looking after herself, she’s just a lazy bleep.
My son gets DLA as he’s on the pathway to autism not yet diagnosed so I assume PIP is the same, it goes on your daily care needs not a fake diagnosis she got off some randomer over zoom, she’ll have little legs signing up for carers allowance soon because there’s no way he earns more then £139 a week so he deffo qualifies

Reactions: 8
Yaz during her live said that at the Harry concert during As it Was she was wine drunk and singing it into her phone on FaceTime to Lee and she turned round her Freya, Eden and Sof were all looking at her like 🤨 they are SUCH mean girls, why not just enjoy watching the performer

Reactions: 14
this just isn’t true… i get what she’s maybe trying to do but it’s absolutely not true. there’s even people in her comments saying they’re going through awful things such as late stage cancer etc and she needs to realise that life doesn’t always just work out okay. not everyone just has bit of klarna debt that needs bailing out by the parents and/or begging it on livestreams. people have real life problems that aren’t just going to get better by sitting in the sun and telling yourself it’s okay. as a self-proclaimed “mental health advocate” or whatever the duck, she should be promoting actual coping mechanisms or therapy or anything else productive, not just orgasming over a box-made fajita and saying cheer up charlie.

she’s triggered me, soz 🤣

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
this just isn’t true… i get what she’s maybe trying to do but it’s absolutely not true. there’s even people in her comments saying they’re going through awful things such as late stage cancer etc and she needs to realise that life doesn’t always just work out okay. not everyone just has bit of klarna debt that needs bailing out by the parents and/or begging it on livestreams. people have real life problems that aren’t just going to get better by sitting in the sun and telling yourself it’s okay. as a self-proclaimed “mental health advocate” or whatever the duck, she should be promoting actual coping mechanisms or therapy or anything else productive, not just orgasming over a box-made fajita and saying cheer up charlie.

she’s triggered me, soz 🤣
My step gran is starting to lose her sight amongst a few other things, she’s been the only gran I’ve ever really got on with (soz to my other gran 🤣 feeling was mutual though), and I’m terrified it’s something more sinister. Losing my grandpa almost broke me (and led to me almost failing uni)….glad to know that Eeeeeedy says it’ll be fine 🙏🏻 do I just need to stop in Waitrose and keep saying ’it’s my adhd’ for things to change?

(sorry, that turned into more than I expected it too 😂the rational side of me knows that she’s still in incredible shape for 96 and she’s still all there mentally but still)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I stg she’s just throwing the word “ADHD” into every sentence now
A friend of mine recently got diagnosed with ADHD and she does this kind of stuff, ALWAYS has to mention that she has ADHD and uses it as an excuse it's so frustrating

Reactions: 8
She just said she deserves Lloyd. You’re right eden you do. You’re both lazy cunts

Reactions: 17
she seems to forget she slags the bloke off when she spent years with him and begging after him making tiktoks about missing him😂 Eben is hardly a catch

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
she seems to forget she slags the bloke off when she spent years with him and begging after him making tiktoks about missing him😂 Eben is hardly a catch
Is she putting on this accent because Marvin is black?

Also, she says he'll be with anyone, yet she couldn't keep him 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surely if she was being harassed that much by Marvin and his partners, she should change her phone number?

Reactions: 11
Where is Marvin’s nephews girlfriend when you need her! From thread number whatever
I’m sorry but she’s getting married in a few weeks and she’s on live talking about her ex boyfriend. Calling him an alcoholic is disgusting, why is she making jokes about that on live? Once again taking the piss out of peoples addictions. We do not need to know he has issues with alcohol

I highly doubt Marvin gets noticed by random people. She is absolutely mad

Reactions: 25
Where is Marvin’s nephews girlfriend when you need her! From thread number whatever

I’m sorry but she’s getting married in a few weeks and she’s on live talking about her ex boyfriend. Calling him an alcoholic is disgusting, why is she making jokes about that on live? Once again taking the piss out of peoples addictions. We do not need to know he has issues with alcohol

I highly doubt Marvin gets noticed by random people. She is absolutely mad
Ah yes, Eden harvz, the mental health advocate telling 3000 people on a live someone is an alcoholic. Wouldn’t expect anything less from her tbh

Reactions: 20
Love how she’s also in a police investigation and ofc Eben the pure saint said just give her a slap on the wrist because she has mental health and the police agreed etc. she’d want them banged up, very clear the police said there’s no evidence and So she has to pretend to be a saint. She’s so boring no troll would bother with her now

Reactions: 11
1- Pushing the ‘podcast from home’ content because she’s a ‘homely person and it saves money’ yet seconds before, blabs on about not caring about money!
make it sound however you like but anyone with half a brain cell knows it’s because you don’t have a decent line up of interesting people to join you! 😂

2- Saying Freya and Yaz will be so jealous of her Glade promo! Yeah… I’m sure Yaz will with all her promos and money she’s got from doing well, she’ll just pop to ASDA and buy them👏🏼

3- In the video of them all in the toilet, does Yaz say she paid for the tickets and the food???
Tiktok won’t be around forever! I wouldn’t be bank rolling anyone constantly! 💪🏼
Glade? As in the air freshener?! Lmfaooooo 😂😂
---
The same as people who brag about money are usually those who live off credit cards, Klarna, etc. 👀 How much did Eden say she earns a month, was it £10k? Yet she uses Klarna. I truly believe Yaz is much more successful financially than Eden, not that either of them deserve it but at least Yaz has actually put in the effort.
It was actually 90k a month 💀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.