Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be a reach but it looks to be in the exact place an acrylic nail would break through when you pull a bra up 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Uggghhhhhh
Probably took him like twenty attempts the little weak wee man
They are so bleeping weird. Lloyd ripping her bra during sex, that she gave him a blowjob on his birthday, her sex underwear from Amazon. Were they both virgins or something before they met, because I’ve never met anyone over the age of 20 that talks about sex in a “oooh we’re so cool and naughty” kind of way.

Also I’m confident in saying their sex life is tit. How is there any passion when they are both just these slugs rolling around in their own dirt, shitting their pants and not washing.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They are so bleeping weird. Lloyd ripping her bra during sex, that she gave him a blowjob on his birthday, her sex underwear from Amazon. Were they both virgins or something before they met, because I’ve never met anyone over the age of 20 that talks about sex in a “oooh we’re so cool and naughty” kind of way.

Also I’m confident in saying their sex life is tit. How is there any passion when they are both just these slugs rolling around in their own dirt, shitting their pants and not washing.
As a 21 year old, one thing I’ve realised is most people are having sex, all of the time. Why they think they’re unique for doing it is beyond me , absolutely none of these things are interesting to anyone other than themselves. I don’t care what anyone does in bed - especially if they act like they’re the only people in the world doing it. Cringe central, these two make me sick. And you’re so right; it’s 100% tit , no doubt about it

• Heart
LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE LOOOL.

GK Barry's just done an episode with her boyfriend.
She doesn't talk over him, doesn't ridicule him and most of the questions are about him.
Filmed professionally in a studio with a whole lie detector test part (quite amusing)

EDEN on the other hand..
Sat in her BV sweat pit with LL looking miserable throughout.
Talks all over him and makes it all about her.

Eden babes your days are over
I thought this was GK’s boyfriend for a sec

• Haha
Reactions: 14

He's in his 30s as well which just makes it even weirder to brag about it. My boyfriend works on a construction site, the majority always talk about some girl they rode over the weekend, or how often they have sex, or about the woman they paid for at the weekend etc. Whenever they ask him for details about our sex life he says "those who speak the most about it are the ones who aren't getting it". Which makes me think Eden and Lloyd don't actually have the sex life that they portray online, it's just beyond cringey that she talks about it as much as she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He's in his 30s as well which just makes it even weirder to brag about it. My boyfriend works on a construction site, the majority always talk about some girl they rode over the weekend, or how often they have sex, or about the woman they paid for at the weekend etc. Whenever they ask him for details about our sex life he says "those who speak the most about it are the ones who aren't getting it". Which makes me think Eden and Lloyd don't actually have the sex life that they portray online, it's just beyond cringey that she talks about it as much as she does.
Omg this! Explained far better than I could, but I agree I just don't understand how she constantly harps on about their sex lives on social media for the world to see.. Im only a year older than BV-den and the only person who I speak about my sex life with is my best friend 😭

Reactions: 13
Sorry, but what the duck was Lloyd even doing to tear a bra in that area?!

IF it even happened, I can’t see it down to being pure lust.

Reactions: 6
Omg this! Explained far better than I could, but I agree I just don't understand how she constantly harps on about their sex lives on social media for the world to see.. Im only a year older than BV-den and the only person who I speak about my sex life with is my best friend 😭
The same as people who brag about money are usually those who live off credit cards, Klarna, etc. 👀 How much did Eden say she earns a month, was it £10k? Yet she uses Klarna. I truly believe Yaz is much more successful financially than Eden, not that either of them deserve it but at least Yaz has actually put in the effort.

My Husbsnd owns a building company and has lads from 16 to 65 working for him. He's actually told them all that if he overhears sex chat/anything derogatory (about men or women) he'll sack them because it's totally unnecessary. He isn't prudish at all but like he says, if you're doing it properly then there's nothing to talk about 😂

Reactions: 20
My Husbsnd owns a building company and has lads from 16 to 65 working for him. He's actually told them all that if he overhears sex chat/anything derogatory (about men or women) he'll sack them because it's totally unnecessary. He isn't prudish at all but like he says, if you're doing it properly then there's nothing to talk about 😂
The ones that brag about getting a prostitute completely baffles me. Like why would you brag about having to PAY someone to sleep with you? I've absolutely no issue with sex workers but I just don't see how it's a flex to admit you use them? Anyway sorry for going off topic guys but The Grinch has been pretty irrelevant lately.

• Heart
Ahhh it’s a beautiful day, the sun is shining and I am living for the fact that Eden is going to look like a lobster in her wedding dress 🤣 no make up artist in the world could conceal that burn and match it to the rest of her body without it ending up all over her dress

• Haha
Hun, you ain’t getting a Waitrose gig. I’d stop now and do yourself a favour. Lydia Millen was thirsty for them a while back… nish, nada.🙄

Reactions: 6
“Technical difficulties” have they finally realised that the sound quality is absolutely dreadful?

Disappointing as I enjoy ruining my Friday night tuning into BV-dens tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Technical difficulties" probably because they only recorded it yesterday according to Yaz's Instagram stories. That's what happens when you do things last minute - how very professional

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.