Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she seems to forget she slags the bloke off when she spent years with him and begging after him making tiktoks about missing himšŸ˜‚ Eben is hardly a catch
what is that stupid accect she trying to do? oh and Eden you are far from stunning to big duck off ugly bleep and as for fame.....if only you were a nice person, you could have been famous, you have an ugly personality to match your giant ugly head šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø she is full of tit, going live chatting tit trying to stay relevant as a wedding is coming up! How pathetic having to lie all the time

Reactions: 10
Eden became a ā€˜bigā€™ tiktokker overnight and when the app was still quite a nice place, she totally took her success for granted whereas Yaz built up her following gradually and much more professionally, now sheā€™s doing loads of ads and has a deal with PLT, whilst Eden is filming podcasts from her bed. While Iā€™m not a massive Yaz fan sheā€™s successful because sheā€™s worked for it NOT because of Eden !

Reactions: 19
Soooo Yaz got gifted the meal at pizza express and gave it to Eben to take their dad out. Its becoming very clear that Yaz has become the successful one and self managed eben is running out of funds!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Cheeky as duck for YAZ to get gifted a meal from pizza express and then Eden shows up and promotes it!? And then to flex taking your dad on a free meal your sister got. bleeping weird. Pizza express is cheap as it is, the amount that family eats out itā€™s nothing special for them and then to go there on Fathers Day and take a table for a free meal on what would be one of the busiest days for them. DO THEY HAVE NO SHAME

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I take what Eden says very lightly but someone ringing up brands to get Edens address and fabricating stories about getting Eden her rats and believing it - isnā€™t a troll. It sounds like that person needs serious help and a restraining order isnā€™t going to do tit.

Also how can Eden run her mouth about alcoholics, sheā€™s literally about to marry a goblin who has his morning cornflakes with Pinot Grigio instead of milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I take what Eden says very lightly but someone ringing up brands to get Edens address and fabricating stories about getting Eden her rats and believing it - isnā€™t a troll. It sounds like that person needs serious help and a restraining order isnā€™t going to do tit.

Also how can Eden run her mouth about alcoholics, sheā€™s literally about to marry a goblin who has his morning cornflakes with Pinot Grigio instead of milk.
Im calling bullshit. If that really happened weā€™d have had a crying tiktok about it by now

Reactions: 8
So at first the podcast didnā€™t air due to an ā€œTechnical failureā€

Then she said it was because the video was tit

And a few mins later Eden goes on to say the podcast actually didnā€™t come out because her and Yaz were just chatting tit about people and they both got scared they were gonna get cancelled so they needed Freya to intervene.. At their big ages.

Surely if you cannot handle a podcast at your big ages should you really have a platform? very concerning

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can she call anyone an alcoholic when her fiance drinks all the time???? Like ey?? She says he only drinks on occasions waking up is an occasion to him or cooking dinner šŸ˜†

Reactions: 16
I swear if youā€™ve got a police investigation going on youā€™re not supposed to share details about it? Not sure if thatā€™s depending on the circumstances but feel like Iā€™ve heard that before šŸ¤Ø calling bs either way

Reactions: 17
I swear if youā€™ve got a police investigation going on youā€™re not supposed to share details about it? Not sure if thatā€™s depending on the circumstances but feel like Iā€™ve heard that before šŸ¤Ø calling bs either way
I had a police case going on and when it came to social media we werenā€™t allowed to post anything . Until after everything was decidedā€¦ā€¦ and the court case was finished. So she shouldnā€™t really be talking about it as it could impact the current case.

A friend of mine recently got diagnosed with ADHD and she does this kind of stuff, ALWAYS has to mention that she has ADHD and uses it as an excuse it's so frustrating
Unpopular opinion but us adhd people have been belittled, told annoying, weird. All the rest of it for years and finally figure out why & understand ourselves better so we kinda hyperfocus on our diagnosis & blurt it out a lot to try & stop people belittling us and looking at us weird. I was the same when I first found out I had it. We donā€™t mean to be annoying, just tryna make people understand us better I guess. Pls donā€™t tell your friend how ā€œfrustratingā€ she is. It will stick with her x

Literally put up a tiktok about her sat there crying because no one likes here anymore and then admits she sits there with her sister just slagging people off. Sheā€™s a nasty nasty girl

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Literally put up a tiktok about her sat there crying because no one likes here anymore and then admits she sits there with her sister just slagging people off. Sheā€™s a nasty nasty girl
career ending if it went out according to herā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ career! šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚
What career you complete fraud absolutely no one on this app has a career itā€™s all as fake as duck itā€™s embarrassing them getting way above their station thinking they are something theyā€™re not! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but us adhd people have been belittled, told annoying, weird. All the rest of it for years and finally figure out why & understand ourselves better so we kinda hyperfocus on our diagnosis & blurt it out a lot to try & stop people belittling us and looking at us weird. I was the same when I first found out I had it. We donā€™t mean to be annoying, just tryna make people understand us better I guess. Pls donā€™t tell your friend how ā€œfrustratingā€ she is. It will stick with her x
No I completely understand that but she uses it as an excuse to be a tit person, she can barely hold a conversation without mentioning it and it can get a little annoying because like I get it you've got adhd you don't have to keep telling me? Sorry going off on a tangent here and not wanting to upset anyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love how she slagged off her exes missus on live. Would love to see her confronted in person, bet sheā€™d say Jack tit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean realistically (sorry I know from law school experience) she can share details if she wishes. She can be encouraged not too and it ca affect outcomes but unless itā€™s lies sheā€™s not committing an offence, and sheā€™s not shared specific details really either I.e. names dates etc.
But either way I highly doubt itā€™s being investigated or taken anywhere, itā€™s all ā€˜this trollā€™ and unless she can prove which she wonā€™t be able to from fake accounts itā€™s a load of tit - the police wouldnā€™t look for IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) or anything because itā€™s so low level itā€™s not worth the costs.
Her and LL are trying to stay relevant which theyā€™ll never be, the wedding content has proven that much.
Sheā€™s got no friends the fact sheā€™s invited Elphaba to thr close family wedding proves that much
---
Love how she slagged off her exes missus on live. Would love to see her confronted in person, bet sheā€™d say Jack tit
Sheā€™d just cry troll

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cheeky as duck for YAZ to get gifted a meal from pizza express and then Eden shows up and promotes it!? And then to flex taking your dad on a free meal your sister got. bleeping weird. Pizza express is cheap as it is, the amount that family eats out itā€™s nothing special for them and then to go there on Fathers Day and take a table for a free meal on what would be one of the busiest days for them. DO THEY HAVE NO SHAME
Wow she must be skint skint hahaha
---
How can she call anyone an alcoholic when her fiance drinks all the time???? Like ey?? She says he only drinks on occasions waking up is an occasion to him or cooking dinner šŸ˜†
Not to mention her parents, the old smelly soaks

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.