Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video she posted 3hrs ago to act like she had some random ADHD/intrusive thought moment in the door way has AGAIN fucked me off. Isn’t she so quirky and cute, she puts on this immature or learning difficulty persona on to show that she has ADHD and it’s REALLY NOT IT.

Reactions: 16
Sending you love , glad you are doing a little better now ! ❤ I’ve also found a new hyperfixation; reckon it’ll last me a few weeks also, should we see who gets bored first ?😜😂
Eden wouldn’t know tit about tit. Don’t let her hear the term or she’ll use it to justify her shopping for tacky clothes addiction. Her videos are so damaging to the community and makes us look like right weirdos. Her and the other cringe couples mentioned before - it really really rubs me the wrong way. Can’t wait for these people to stop using something that can be so debilitating as a quirky little personality trait 🥲
Thank you so much ❤ I honestly love the people on this thread as everyone is so caring and supportive. 🤣 mine is reading and I brought 3 books yesterday and have 4 coming today have I read them nope 🤣 but they look pretty on my shelf 🤣
She can try use the term but most hypo fixations doesn't last long term. She's just desperate for money and fame but she's never gonna be there. She's not relatable in the slightest. Maybe I should start doing tiktoks about a day in my life with all my mental health as at least mines real an I can show people what it's actually like to have this. Good, bad and the ugly side. But I can't as I have crippling anextiy 🤣 I want peoples money or when I start helping people I'm made to start doing adds an then I'm lying to people 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Didn’t yas say something in her live the other day about gifts? Someone asked what gifts are and she said something about it being something you hide from the tax man?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know if this is exploitation, or bleeping embarrassing
Remember when she was trying on TikTok shop shoes and said 'send a panda gift if youve brought the shoes' which equalled money. Because she had comments off wasn't it, pay to communicate basically lol.

She also pretended to give a tit about people's eating disorders, which is why she even has a platform. She admitted to lying for adverts previously too, if that's not admitting to being a liar, don't know how anyone can believe a word she says.
Shes been praying on people's weaknesses for money for years so I would absolutely call it exploitation

• Wow
Reactions: 11
“Use safely always”
So don’t then, basically.
twit
View attachment 2222885
how do you like your skin in the morning, I like mine non fried. Boiled alive, or roasted till you die I would rather I didn’t die (of skin cancer)
---
there’s a fine line between a nice tan and walking round like you rolled in sunset orange rustoleum

'eh? So why did she promote them when she got them done all that time ago? Or get them re done not so long ago as a trial? These businesses she works with are mugs if they continue to let her just use them
she has a point, she looks ridiculous, in general though not because of lash extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'eh? So why did she promote them when she got them done all that time ago? Or get them re done not so long ago as a trial? These businesses she works with are mugs if they continue to let her just use them
Ohhh... This is funny. I know of her lash tech as she actually doesn't live too far from my area. I wonder if the girl who did them just done them for free for exposure.

Reactions: 6
Her tone always comes across so crappy💀 why couldn’t she have said something like “honestly I’ve tried them before, the girl who did them was so lovely and I honestly wish they were for me but I just don’t think I suit them” or something. “I just look ridiculous”completely discredits the tech’s efforts and comes across mega pick me aswell

Can you imagine.

Baby can you get your phone ready to record for when i walk through the door I want to record something..

lil legs sounds DONE with her
That video she posted 3hrs ago to act like she had some random ADHD/intrusive thought moment in the door way has AGAIN fucked me off. Isn’t she so quirky and cute, she puts on this immature or learning difficulty persona on to show that she has ADHD and it’s REALLY NOT IT.

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine.

Baby can you get your phone ready to record for when i walk through the door I want to record something..

lil legs sounds DONE with her
no because I’m convinced this is how it went down 😂
‘Let me know when you’ve started recording’

Reactions: 3
In other truer words, he said no and turned you down 😂
She literally Billy Bullshits in her pants every day. An established mua would know exactly how much time they’d need per client and for travel - they wouldn’t agree to do it for the client to then say “aww no forget it I don’t want you to feel rushed”

Does anyone remember her eyelash extension era? Where she got some poor girl to do it for free and Lloyd had to come and be her bodyguard? And she gushed over them … but now apparently they looked ridiculous? Says the woman who literally staples dustpan brushes to her eyes …

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She literally Billy Bullshits in her pants every day. An established mua would know exactly how much time they’d need per client and for travel - they wouldn’t agree to do it for the client to then say “aww no forget it I don’t want you to feel rushed”

Does anyone remember her eyelash extension era? Where she got some poor girl to do it for free and Lloyd had to come and be her bodyguard? And she gushed over them … but now apparently they looked ridiculous? Says the woman who literally staples dustpan brushes to her eyes …
I will find this lash tech!!!! as I am sure it is the same one my friend used to go to 😂

Reactions: 2
I will find this lash tech!!!! as I am sure it is the same one my friend used to go to 😂
Pretty sure it's this tech as she used her ages ago and most recently
---
Her tone always comes across so crappy💀 why couldn’t she have said something like “honestly I’ve tried them before, the girl who did them was so lovely and I honestly wish they were for me but I just don’t think I suit them” or something. “I just look ridiculous”completely discredits the tech’s efforts and comes across mega pick me aswell
Her replies are normally full of '🥺🥺🥺🥺' emojis 🤣😭

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.