Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on did she post that maybelline giveaway vid AFTER she raided Yazs freebies? 👀 it had clearly already been opened

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god! I don't normally comment just read on here but my god that video of them all scavenging like vultures what the actual hell?!
That's why these yuppie tory types have all the money, tight as a ducks arses!
Why didn't yas give it away to some of her fans?! Greedy pigs the lot of them!!!!!
I hope it makes their faces burn 🔥 😫 😄

Reactions: 16
Wants the Filter box but openly slagged off Molly Mae and called her a bleep 😂😂😂 you cannot write it

• Haha
latest vid, “I seem to have misplaced my fiance” lol I’ve misplaced my little man doll 🤣 she’s really gone walking into that field to find him hasn’t she because he’s probably been gone for 5 minutes! she’s so scared he’s going to run off isn’t she I wish he would tbh it would serve her right

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven't been on here in ages, have I missed something, weren't they meant to have their swamp Shrek wedding on 1st of June ?

Reactions: 3
Getting married in less than a month, but still on the hunt for a makeup artist and has lots of trials booked?

tell me you can’t get a freebie without telling me your can’t get a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🎼She works all night, she works all day to pay the bills she has to pay
Ain't it sad?🎼

little Lloyd letting her go live now - money must really be drying up!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s just been on live and said she used to have a gambling addiction 😂😂😂

ADD IT TO THE LIST GIRLS 📝
---
Omg she really is broke.
“I’m following everyone back who gifts me and I’ll make a sound effect to every gift”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I managed a few minutes of her live. She’s laughing at everything she’s saying and unless I’m watching someone else - she isn’t funny in the slightest 🥱

Reactions: 7
tbh i did laugh when she admitted she says “thanks for the follow” etc when no one’s followed her just bc it encourages other people to follow 😭

• Haha
Nice to see she’s taking tips from Dan spragg by following people that are gifting her😉

her gifts that she’s getting is going to the wedding fund 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Said she’s not going to overtake spragg 😂 she’ll be lucky if she gets on the board.
---
She’s giving me shan vibes tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was just going to say she’s obviously seen the pound signs watching Dan and jealousy has set in, couldn’t be any more transparent if she tried!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.