Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed a trend on adhd tiktok where there seems to be these couples where the girlfriend has adhd and the boyfriend doesn’t and the girl kind of acts like a child while the boyfriend takes a more fatherly role and it makes me violently ill.
I have adhd and I couldn’t handle it if my boyfriend spoke to me like a child. It’s so patronising.
I feel like they’ve seen those videos and that’s what they’re doing.

Reactions: 39
I’ve noticed a trend on adhd tiktok where there seems to be these couples where the girlfriend has adhd and the boyfriend doesn’t and the girl kind of acts like a child while the boyfriend takes a more fatherly role and it makes me violently ill.
I have adhd and I couldn’t handle it if my boyfriend spoke to me like a child. It’s so patronising.
I feel like they’ve seen those videos and that’s what they’re doing.
granted, my boyfriend does have to redirect me to focus but it’s more ‘Piss off and do your work and stop annoying me on my day off’ the ‘baby go do your work you little workshy fairy’
---
I don't mean to sound rude or cause any offence, I apologise in advance if I do, so correct me if I'm wrong please... But I thought headphones/ear defenders are more associated with someone who with autism, rather than ADHD?
With ADHD it’s more you can be affected by sensory overload. I find in a restaurant I struggle to focus on conversation as I get distracted by everyone’s conversation and it’s all a bit much. No different to everyone else though I stick music on when I’m on the train and in shops ect because I hate people… but epilating my legs? Uhh.. I’ll stick Netflix on loud because I’m bored 😂

Reactions: 9
I don't mean to sound rude or cause any offence, I apologise in advance if I do, so correct me if I'm wrong please... But I thought headphones/ear defenders are more associated with someone who with autism, rather than ADHD?
I wear my headphones all the time to keep me focussed as I have ADHD. I listen to podcasts and YouTube videos and it helps me massively. I am a little sensitive to noise outside of the house too so if I go shopping I like to wear them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I understand about the headphones now, thank you all for explaining and educating. I feel like unfortunately she's seen a people with ADHD on tiktok wearing big chunky headphones and now she's doing it herself to add to the personality trait. It's funny how the only time we've seen her wearing them is to the gym, now they're slowly creeping into every video. someone suggested the small loop ones but obviously that's not noticeable enough for her.

Disclaimer:
Obviously there's is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing headphones to help and comfort, but I refuse to believe she has ADHD.

Reactions: 19
Afternoon all sorry I've been away for abit had a spicy break down lol (the joys of bpd) an the manics have been up and down.... anyway.... so I spoke before about me having ADHD and I was diagnosed as a very young child. Her intrusive thoughts are a crock of shite! And I find her videos damaging to people who actually have it! Same as when I see couples doing it's makes me cringe 😅

So my intrusive thought led me to being locked up in a cell for my own good for 72hrs so duck you Eden! We are not the same 😁

I'm ok....ish now, been disassociating alot the past day or so, but now I've found a new hyper fixation 🤣 that'll last a few weeks.

Also I have 2 children who are fully diagnosed ADHD and both have Autism. Their both completely different children and different ends of the spectrum of each other. My youngest wears ear defenders when outside, when anyone is eating or when there's alot of people. I wear my headphones with music as I can't handle people anymore 😂. My oldest won't wear them but will have a sensory over load at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I understand about the headphones now, thank you all for explaining and educating. I feel like unfortunately she's seen a people with ADHD on tiktok wearing big chunky headphones and now she's doing it herself to add to the personality trait. It's funny how the only time we've seen her wearing them is to the gym, now they're slowly creeping into every video. someone suggested the small loop ones but obviously that's not noticeable enough for her.

Disclaimer:
Obviously there's is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing headphones to help and comfort, but I refuse to believe she has ADHD.
No worries, I actually enjoy explaining why I personally like them! I absolutely think she doesn't have it and is playing up to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Afternoon all sorry I've been away for abit had a spicy break down lol (the joys of bpd) an the manics have been up and down.... anyway.... so I spoke before about me having ADHD and I was diagnosed as a very young child. Her intrusive thoughts are a crock of shite! And I find her videos damaging to people who actually have it! Same as when I see couples doing it's makes me cringe 😅

So my intrusive thought led me to being locked up in a cell for my own good for 72hrs so duck you Eden! We are not the same 😁

I'm ok....ish now, been disassociating alot the past day or so, but now I've found a new hyper fixation 🤣 that'll last a few weeks.

Also I have 2 children who are fully diagnosed ADHD and both have Autism. Their both completely different children and different ends of the spectrum of each other. My youngest wears ear defenders when outside, when anyone is eating or when there's alot of people. I wear my headphones with music as I can't handle people anymore 😂. My oldest won't wear them but will have a sensory over load at times.
Sending you love , glad you are doing a little better now ! ❤ I’ve also found a new hyperfixation; reckon it’ll last me a few weeks also, should we see who gets bored first ?😜😂
Eden wouldn’t know tit about tit. Don’t let her hear the term or she’ll use it to justify her shopping for tacky clothes addiction. Her videos are so damaging to the community and makes us look like right weirdos. Her and the other cringe couples mentioned before - it really really rubs me the wrong way. Can’t wait for these people to stop using something that can be so debilitating as a quirky little personality trait 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve been disassociating for a few days now and can feel the darkness approach where I know I’m not going to be able to function until it passes. How Eben can still post daily and go about her life with no online breaks for “her” ADHD meltdowns screams bullshit! I know I’m not making great points or sense because everything is so overwhelming in my head atm and just posting here is an absolute struggle trying to construct a sentence from the madness in my head

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought Little Legs was a bit of a clean-a-holic? How did the bathroom get in such a state? Both talk so much tit it's unreal.

I’ve been disassociating for a few days now and can feel the darkness approach where I know I’m not going to be able to function until it passes. How Eben can still post daily and go about her life with no online breaks for “her” ADHD meltdowns screams bullshit! I know I’m not making great points or sense because everything is so overwhelming in my head atm and just posting here is an absolute struggle trying to construct a sentence from the madness in my head
Because Eden is full of tit. She's never struggled a day in her life.

Sending you love ❤

• Heart
That video of Yaz bringing gifts...Eden is such a little grabby witch! It's been mentioned a few times how Soph is a struggling single mum, so why can't money bags eden let her have it all!

The money is definitely drying up! She's more of a beg than ever! The lives will be back soon

That video of Yaz bringing gifts...Eden is such a little grabby witch! It's been mentioned a few times how Soph is a struggling single mum, so why can't money bags eden let her have it all!

The money is definitely drying up! She's more of a beg than ever! The lives will be back soon
Her grabby hands were so prominent in that video, really wound me up. For someone with lots of money and could get what she wants, she was very, very grabby and just rude 😡

ADHDens behaviour in the video going through Yaz’s stuff in the shed and then the one after when she brings boxes made me cringe so bad. The desperation to get as much as she could was embarrassing! I want! I want! I want! Cue a video of her splashing some money soon to try proving a point 😂

Reactions: 11
ADHDens behaviour in the video going through Yaz’s stuff in the shed and then the one after when she brings boxes made me cringe so bad. The desperation to get as much as she could was embarrassing! I want! I want! I want! Cue a video of her splashing some money soon to try proving a point 😂
the scratch card video as well!
Also if I did a podcast and spoke about Rude stuff my dad listened for whatever reason, he might say “oh yeah it was good you did well” at the most, he wouldn’t make out I’d educated all of mankind about it women’s bodies. It just gave me the proper creeps

Reactions: 7
All that tat in the shed that they could have given away on Olio or something similar to those that actually need it

You guys are forgetting the poverty our girls came from 💔 ONLY 3 holidays a year, had to walk to the farm shop for food. They have came from the trenches. I mean, the trenches are cleaner than the way that lot live but still.
They've not even made it out nappies yet either! You lot, bullying babies! So wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
‘What I care about is sustainability and you don’t get that by lying and selling cheap products’

Eden Harvey - owner of cruelty free mink shed Ali express lash revamps

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So funny to me how Yaz has overtaken Eden and is the successful one letting her sisters take what they want from her gifted collection, at one point that was Eden 😂

• Haha
The audacity of her posting that video of "when Yaz brings presents" because she comes across as a massive bleeping brat. She acts 5, not "only 25". dislike her!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.