Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she really is ugly, she is using them headphones just coz she knows people with children or children themselves need then in situations, she doesnt need them using a bloody epilator in her bathroom! her thoughts arent intrusive neither! they are every day thoughts, god i wish this woman would get a bloody grip, hanging on to this adhd trying to hold fame yet real people have real struggles with it everyday
I feel like she’s used them to look like war defenders, she made that claim LL bought her those ear plugs because it’s distracting having so much go on. A lot of comments saying she’s only about ADHD now and it’s fake and isn’t intrusive which is great to see, the engagement drops daily

Reactions: 12
“Oi lloyd I’ve got a really good idea for a video to be relatable let’s throw stuff all over the bathroom, make it look a tip and then we’ll say something about ADHD” criiiiiiinge off

Reactions: 15
“Oi lloyd I’ve got a really good idea for a video to be relatable let’s throw stuff all over the bathroom, make it look a tip and then we’ll say something about ADHD” criiiiiiinge off
I would imagine the bathroom usually looks like that

Reactions: 10
they’re just headphones because she wore them the other day walking the dogs in an empty field
I think you can get headphones that double up as ear defenders can’t you, like not plugged in they’d still cancel out noise

Reactions: 5
Watching Masterchef and just popping in here as pissing myself again that LL has applied 😭😭😭💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think you can get headphones that double up as ear defenders can’t you, like not plugged in they’d still cancel out noise
irregardless I was gonna say why hadn’t she ever used ear defenders ever to do her legs… she went to a Chris brown concert the other month 😂😂
The video filled me with rage, here she is using “intrusive thought” inappropriately, putting on a little girl voice, and using ADHD AGAIN
I think Lloyd walked in on her shaving her legs when she was supposed to be cleaning the bathroom is what happened.

Reactions: 16
she's just literally gone on adhd tiktok and seen that 99% of em wear headphones 😭😭😭

Reactions: 11
Why are we not discussing the fact that she’s letting her niece into the bathroom WHEN SHES TAKING A tit AND THEN PUTTING IT ON TIKTOK

She’s not bleeping normal - she’s not their mother. Someone said the same in the comments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Eden “ADHD” Starter Pack:
-silly goofy mood
-noise cancelling headphones (comes with the diagnosis)
-intrusive thoughts that are just normal thoughts she has made up to seem quirky and validate her “diagnosis”
-mess
-more mess
-nugget of tit in pants
-dog tit on floor
Anything I missed? xxx

Reactions: 17
Eden “ADHD” Starter Pack:
-silly goofy mood
-noise cancelling headphones (comes with the diagnosis)
-intrusive thoughts that are just normal thoughts she has made up to seem quirky and validate her “diagnosis”
-mess
-more mess
-nugget of tit in pants
-dog tit on floor
Anything I missed? xxx
Don’t forget being impulsive 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I don't mean to sound rude or cause any offence, I apologise in advance if I do, so correct me if I'm wrong please... But I thought headphones/ear defenders are more associated with someone who with autism, rather than ADHD?

Reactions: 16
She was sat on that floor with head phones on intentionally trying to make herself look (I actually don’t know how to word it as I don’t want to say something really uneducated as I take the piss out of my own ADHD and offend someone) but I think you’s know what I’m getting at? It’s disgusting it’s mocking our whole community! I got called some awful names and she’s intentionally acting like the disgusting names for clout

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't mean to sound rude or cause any offence, I apologise in advance if I do, so correct me if I'm wrong please... But I thought headphones/ear defenders are more associated with someone who with autism, rather than ADHD?
I think someone with adhd would only use them to stop themselves from being distracted by outside noise. Some people find that once they have started medication for adhd that they have autism too and the adhd sort of contradicts it. That’s probably her next angle, even though she has chosen not to medicate her adhd.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think someone with adhd would only use them to stop themselves from being distracted by outside noise. Some people find that once they have started medication for adhd that they have autism too and the adhd sort of contradicts it. That’s probably her next angle, even though she has chosen not to medicate her adhd.
Righttt, I got you! Thank you for explaining ❤

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.