Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a busy evening it was yet again and after a quick brows through she’s obviously done the dirty delete on more than one TT video!🥴
Give it a few hours once her and the silly little hobbit wake up for another day in the shed and there will likely be a pathetic montage to their incredible relationship, more than likely in black and white to add to the mood. 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow her last video has had me raging already, I’m a mum of a child with actual additional needs who struggles every single day at the age of only 3 and he’s going to struggle forever, I work harder then her in a day trying to give my son the best value of life then she has in a whole year the crappy assed bleep, she has riled me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a busy evening it was yet again and after a quick brows through she’s obviously done the dirty delete on more than one TT video!🥴
Give it a few hours once her and the silly little hobbit wake up for another day in the shed and there will likely be a pathetic montage to their incredible relationship, more than likely in black and white to add to the mood. 🥴😂
it’s already done 😃 predicable hole as per
---
alsooooo, hehe the comments on that video are not doing what she was expecting AGAIN

& this one tickled me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching the Q&A. She was 15 when she lost her virginity. Don’t worry about it folks, it’s very underwhelming.

Yes, Eben. It’s also technically illegal 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watching the Q&A. She was 15 when she lost her virginity. Don’t worry about it folks, it’s very underwhelming.

Yes, Eben. It’s also technically illegal 🙄
Yup and what about being a devoted Christian or has she forgotten that era already

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it’s already done 😃 predicable hole as per
---
alsooooo, hehe the comments on that video are not doing what she was expecting AGAIN

& this one tickled me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well that must have gone up as I was having my morning brew and typing my point out.
How predictable and sad these fraudsters are.
Also on the news just now was the level of unemployment in the U.K. right now………. Once the bubble bursts for this pair the unemployed list will increase ever so slightly. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only thing Eben has done thats of any credit is be that much of a Bellend it’s enabled 56 threads here and bought us all together. The support I’ve seen between posters when people share their experiences due to something she’s done or said is amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does Eden live in a different timeline or have a warped concept of time? It often takes years to go through any form of ND diagnosis so it's jaaring to hear her say "this has been going on since February" like that's not literally just 2 months ago. Everything is always so rushed with her.

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why Eden holds certain people to different standards, she’s done this a few times when she find out someone is a mum like it’s so out of order they have a negative opinion because their a mum. I remember when her and LL went in on a nurse that left a negative comment like it was unbelievable that a nurse would say anything other than kind. Yet Eden seems to think she can say what she likes including all the crappy things she said about girls with big boobs and even impersonating them as if they were on the only way is Essex just as an example or the toothless crack addict. I don’t understand how she think actually impersonating and saying cruel things is fine but someone saying is ADHD your personality now they are the worst person to exist especially if they are a mother.

Also I’m so sick of seeing the dogs lick her face is actually makes me wanna throw up, it doesn’t usually bother me dogs giving kisses but they two look like they are cleaning the inside of her nose and it’s just bleeping rank

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also while we are putting mothers on a pedastal that can do no wrong. Rose west was a mother, was she a good one? Errrrr well
She murdered her eldest child and all the other henious things she did… give up putting mothers on a pedastal. Being a mother doesn’t mean we don’t have our faults. I have plenty.. but I also know when I’ve fucked up and I also know when I need to hold
My hands up and say sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The statement/comment that angers me more than ANYTHING is 'what happened to women supporting women?!' Erm, just because said scumbag shares the same anatomy as me, doesn't mean I should give them a pass and complete support for life!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also while we are putting mothers on a pedastal that can do no wrong. Rose west was a mother, was she a good one? Errrrr well
She murdered her eldest child and all the other henious things she did… give up putting mothers on a pedastal. Being a mother doesn’t mean we don’t have our faults. I have plenty.. but I also know when I’ve fucked up and I also know when I need to hold
My hands up and say sorry.
She’s talking about Mums like they’re a different species 😂
---
It’s nothing to do with being a Mum, it’s being an adult, which she also is herself, so what’s her excuse?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I cannot bear this specimen. Can't even say human or girl because she angers me SO much. Who the duck does she think she is? She is a grotty, chavvy, crude, vile, lying piece of tit. How dare she speak down on ANYONE when she has an attitude like hers. She is so entitled and enabled by her family it's dangerous, she believes she can truly do no wrong. How is she winning at life? No routine, no friends, a relationship that's only formed for clout and views on a kids app, a vile attitude that she now blames on having ADHD and therefore offending another community. She wants it to be 'be kind' and 'women supporting women' but she never does the same and is vile to vulnerable people online. No wonder she gets zero sponsorships, who in their right mind would want to be associated with the skanky ass hat?! The sooner she's de-platformed and sent back to the taxi rank with her skiddy knickers between her legs, the better. Absolute grim C#NT

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry… what was that Eden? 😬
This girl is such a bleeping witch!!! What does she do that is even slightly comparable to being a parent?! She sits on her arse all day doing Jack tit, and has the audacity to say “you’re just a mum” to someone. Mums never get a day off! I’m just a step parent I have no biological children but parenting is one of the hardest jobs anyone could ever have even when your kids get older it gets no easier really because you’re always worried about them. I wish someone would put this bleep in her place she’s vile, doesn’t represent women at all. She’s not a girls girl and that’s why she has no bleeping friends! Apart from plastic face Sophie who’s desperate for fame and clings on to that family for that one reason only.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.