Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2108063
Think you’ll find it’s Steven Bartlett mate. Someone with a bit of talent 😬
Yaz basically saying that she’s only the 3rd highest because she’s got so many haters - and she still couldn’t get 1st place.

Eden “I’m smashing life”. I agree. Literally taking a hammer to her opportunities and smashing them to pieces.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As a mother I have lots of compassion and understanding but that doesn't mean that I would blindly support a narcissistic compulsive liar 🤷‍♀️ if anything I would be using her as an example to my children of how not to behave.

What an entitled little madam

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not only has she made that stupid ‘clap back’ video, she’s missed the point of everyone’s comments (both on here and on tiktok) once again. People are concerned that she’s using her diagnosis as an excuse, and that she’s essentially making a mockery of the diagnosis process and the diagnosis itself. Many of the people commenting are mums with children that are neurodivergent, so her rant just doesn’t even make sense??? I dislike her so much x

Reactions: 27
Not only has she made that stupid ‘clap back’ video, she’s missed the point of everyone’s comments (both on here and on tiktok) once again. People are concerned that she’s using her diagnosis as an excuse, and that she’s essentially making a mockery of the diagnosis process and the diagnosis itself. Many of the people commenting are mums with children that are neurodivergent, so her rant just doesn’t even make sense??? I dislike her so much x
So true!! It was all abit too convenient don’t you think?
---
their wedding will be an absolute tit show. What will the midget wear? His stone island and doc martins?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She absolutely meant that mom comment the way it came across and now they are back tracking like f**k making excuses for her, yaz copying and pasting like the clappers she doesn’t mean it like that, she absolutely does mean it she’s an absolute rotten C**t and so is he, Isn’t his mumzy a successful mother? Disgraceful the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I also think she's reacted the way she has because she hasn't had the comments she thought she would get, I think she thought she'd be supported and excused for her crappy behaviour. She deserves all the hate she gets. I genuinely think her 'popularity' (I use the term loosely) is disappearing. Give her another six months or so and I think she'll be gone from tiktok.

Reactions: 24
The video when she’s plating up her dinner she’s trying to be soooo sweet and nice and then just goes ‘some of you lot are just vile people’ then straight back to pretending to be sweet lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eben Harvey, you complete and utter bleep. Can't wait for the day someone gives the absolute unit a smack on her massive gob!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry but that Hera ad… you can tell it’s one of ‘her favourite brands’ that she messaged on Insta when she went ‘solo’ aka dropped from her management 😂 how was that ad even approved? Looks like it was filmed on a potato? The quality is dreadful! She’s so rubbish at advertising she’s always saying things like ‘I like this but…’ you’ve been given the items for free at least pretend that you like them smh!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And then inbetween all of that she’s posted an ad??? so professional and smashing life xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.