Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry… did she say a NURSE diagnosed her?

Also the woman she’s talking about isn’t Harley street? She’s independent… which is it?

Reactions: 14
It makes me sad that for some people she is now going to be the face of ADHD.

I have it and it constantly feels like I’m battling my own brain. It’s exhausting. The fact that she’s going to make people think ADHD is synonymous with being a knob is just another thing to battle.
She’s defo not the face of ADHD lol. I feel like some people massively overestimate the sort of reach that Eden has, yes she may have managed to amass a few million followers on tiktok and use it to make a fair bit of money, but in the grand scheme of things, she’s an absolute nobody. She’s never going to be the ‘face’ of a neurodevelopmental disorder which millions of people all over the world have.
---
Sorry… did she say a NURSE diagnosed her?

Also the woman she’s talking about isn’t Harley street? She’s independent… which is it?
I thought the same, but I’ve just googled it and apparently nurse practitioners are able to diagnose it these days, which I must admit I didn’t know about!
EDA0BC02-0122-45DE-BD27-871D389830F9.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You know there's that saying "dogs look like their owners" I guess that is true for both Eden and Lloyd. In Lloyd's case it's the height, and in Eden's it's the ugly rat look 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still can’t believe it 😂 one hand Yaz, “I want to make a safe space for moms” Eben “I’m smashing life, your not your a mom”
I Cannot catch my breath 😂 oh dear! just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse, that huge mouth is the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 18
my area of expertise here :::

some nurses can infact diagnose providing they’ve had the training. obviously we can’t diagnose everything and it’s all dependent on your area of expertise i.e if you go to A&E, often a nurse will be able to diagnose/prescribe n then discharge you (given it’s something more routine) it’s even more common to see in the likes of ADHD, especially in private practices as it is generally easier to ensure the standard of training the nurse is receiving/updates etc rather than when it is nhs provided

Reactions: 8
So, according to the cretin if you’re a mother who calls her out because you can see right through her bullshit you’re not smashing life but calling a literal child a bleep and telling the other they look like they’re on the sex offenders register, that’s smashing life? Think my heads just fell off
She’s a dangerous witch I’ve never saw somebody so manipulative before

Reactions: 29
Her dream guests🙄🙄 & Her reason for managing herself. I’m surprised she’s still got a platform at this point.

Also, I’m 100% convinced she asks herself questions 😅
It makes sense she'd want jeffree who is a racist transphobe and Shane who famously got cancelled for sexualising children as guests.

Reactions: 16
Do you know what’s sad is that the NHS are declining to give diagnosises of ADHD and ASD out in areas because of the huge backlog of assessments… so she’s absolutely privileged and should respect that she has it better than a lot of people.
It makes sense she'd want jeffree who is a racist transphobe and Shane who famously got cancelled for sexualising children as guests.
your profile pic is hilarious 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Her dream guests🙄🙄 & Her reason for managing herself. I’m surprised she’s still got a platform at this point.

Also, I’m 100% convinced she asks herself questions 😅
Being not offensive and a respectful person isn't as boring as you think Eden! Just say you're a scumbag and keep it moving. Also dream on with the guests for the pod 😭
Eden wants to be notorious for being a bleep and 'shock value' she's on a dangerous road, I can see her getting sued or even committing a crime because her idea of right from wrong is completely skewed. I'm just going to watch and laugh

Reactions: 7
Not sure what planet she’s on putting mollie mae on that list when she publicly called her a c*nt for asking if she wanted a photo with her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her and Lloyd doing OF and thinking she’d make millions. I mean sure … if one person has a kink for green giants with crappy arses and a melted leprechaun who looks 20 years older than he is - and that person is also a millionaire then yes she’d make a million.

“The things we can do” .. what like doggy Eden? So edgy. Most people don’t even know that position.

And her saying you don’t need to spice anything up. She was literally posting about spicing up their sex life months into the relationship and buying Amazon underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Im happy being a mother in a loving marriage, mortgage nearly paid off and living quite comfortable than be anything like Eden, no amount of money in the would could make me give up my morals, standards and appreciation for life to be that vile, nasty, money obsessed scruffy lazy witch, she thinks that having money is power! no eden, having compassion and a stable family who aren't scared of you is priceless, you and your family are disgusting

Reactions: 17
So many people calling her out.. not sure if anyone’s seen this video but this girl really hits the nail on the head

Reactions: 10
I think she hates mums so much is because she knows Lloyd will never want her demon spawn

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.