Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She has such a superiority complex!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The podcast is top 3 comedy, as they’ve pointed out on Insta stories (hi Harz sisters, your vile)…. What was even remotely funny about anything in that podcast? To any normal adult anyway, maybe a 5 year old would think a poo nugget would be funny but nobody I know would think anything other than completely disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 16
She absolutely meant that mom comment the way it came across and now they are back tracking like f**k making excuses for her, yaz copying and pasting like the clappers she doesn’t mean it like that, she absolutely does mean it she’s an absolute rotten C**t and so is he, Isn’t his mumzy a successful mother? Disgraceful the pair of them
Lmao at Yaz doing damage control. They are so sad and pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think Yaz could get any further up Edens arse if she tried

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also was that hera video filmed on a potato? I’ve recorded a rant she tried to delete defending her YOU ARE JUST A MAVA RANT

Reactions: 9
She’s sat a WhatsApp group up to chat JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL Eben has saved us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It makes me sad that for some people she is now going to be the face of ADHD.

I have it and it constantly feels like I’m battling my own brain. It’s exhausting. The fact that she’s going to make people think ADHD is synonymous with being a knob is just another thing to battle.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Since when did motherhood take away our right to an opinion, free speech and calling toxicity out? I'm so bleeping proud to be a mum but that doesn't mean I'm not my own individual too.

As a mother, I'm proud to be against people like her. I have a little boy, but if I'd had a little girl I would do everything in my power to make sure she was nothing like Eden.

Sounds like someone can't get the clout baby she wants from her clout fiance so has resentment towards mothers. Sorry we've got what you haven't, Eden 😘 I hope Lloyd sticks to not wanting children with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
‘You’re a mother, mothers should be kind’

Yaz calls people cunts on the regular. Is Wolf not her child?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Im raging
DID I NOT SAY DONT COME FOR ME EBEN
assuming the “trolls” know nothing
When she said a nurse can give a diagnosis (don’t think so)
And has literally made every excuse for her crappy behaviour as well as telling the doctor she says in appropriate things some times to get it confirmed it was her ADHD

edit: nurses can give diagnoses of ADHD, I googled it like that silly bleep

Reactions: 9
Eden when she posts a TikTok that doesn’t go her way and everyone comes for her in the comments ….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.