Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Lloyd, redeem yourself, get the snip, dont give that incestuous cretin a baby
Won't be long till he's shooting blanks anyway he's pushing 40
---
Another thing I remember eden saying her and Lloyd will be 'cool' parents like when the kid is 15 Lloyd will be easily 50, I'm not saying you can't be cool at 50 but surely there's an age where you need to like grow up, he acts as if he's 18 still 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
being a mother doesn’t mean you are kind, or a good person. There’s mums all over the world that are bleeping horrific….look at Yaz and Freya 🙃🤣
It’s the same as how she thinks that her dogs liking her makes her a good person. Dennis Nilsen’s dog liked him. So did Ian Brady’s. I’m sure bleeping Hitler’s dog did too. It means duck all about the kind of person you are.
She is not, by any definition, a successful person. Nothing she does should be applauded.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why is Leah Nicole always in Edens comments literally licking her arse??? What's worse is that Eden never ever replies to her, so she just comes across as beggy and pick me!!! I used to follow Leah because I was interested in calorie deficit but the constant rimming of Eden give me the ick so she's gone!

Reactions: 15
So in her Q&A she said she’s been offered life changing opportunities since going it alone with no agency…. 😂 OK! We believe you! 🙄
Any reputable company surely would not want to work with someone who has so much bad publicity. Surely their businesses reputation is more important than being associated with a Narcissist!

Reactions: 12
The video where she’s plating up her Turkish takeaway, when I first glanced I thought it was Yaz because of the long dark hair…wonder if LL likes it 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder whether that was a jab at Yas with Eben slating mums? Yas is a mum and she can be so vile in her responses. Troll responses you could say 🤣

Remember when Yas was slating the 'trolls' saying they sat on their sofa smoking fags, drinking their energy drinks. A true representation of Ebey.

Yep, you sisters are all jealous of One another. #SmAsHiNgLiFe✨✨️

Reactions: 14
Firstly eben is making her whole career about being outspoken and having dark humour. I wish you’d decide what your career actually is eben… firstly it was mental health advocate, then it was beggy singing and acting, you’ve recently started an EmPiRe then a podcast and now you’re trying to go into… what… stand up comedy?! Do you think you could compete with the dark humour of people like Jimmy carr etc? DELUSIONAL

Reactions: 15
Girl needs humbling right now. I’m sick of her horrible little rat face! I have children with additional needs and I still hate you and don’t support your adhd diagnosis!! That doesn’t make me a bad person, as I also have ADHD. What I hate is that you’ve associated ADHD and neurodivergence with your horrible behaviour and in appropriate language towards children.
Honestly I’m surprised no one has knocked her down a few pegs! Tbh she was probably the cow bag at school that got banged out every week by someone.

Reactions: 17
Her rant video doesn’t make sense…pretty sure it’s not only mums who are trolling her so her excuse she didn’t mean it like that is 💩

Reactions: 7
Edens face when she expects everyone to believe her blatant lies but every comment is calling her out 😢

awww, are people not blinding following you and lying to you telling you you're amazing anymore Eden? Truth hurts 🤪
The most unattractive mouth I have ever seen

Reactions: 13
Her rant video doesn’t make sense…pretty sure it’s not only mums who are trolling her so her excuse she didn’t mean it like that is 💩
Why do all people on sm think that any message expressing a difference of opinion automatically makes the person a troll.

I'd say trolls are the ones who message and post vulgar inflammatory hate like deff threats etc. I'm sure we all agree that a difference of opinion, or calling someone out on inappropriate content, does not make anyone a troll 🧌 smh

Reactions: 18
So in her Q&A she said she’s been offered life changing opportunities since going it alone with no agency…. 😂 OK! We believe you! 🙄
Any reputable company surely would not want to work with someone who has so much bad publicity. Surely their businesses reputation is more important than being associated with a Narcissist!
Sorry does eating Dominos and wearing Hera clothing not count as life changing? I could only dream of wearing basic ribbed clothing whilst chomping down on a Pepperoni Passion.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think it’s hard to believe that she may have adhd. Doesn’t mean she’s not a bleep though. They’re not mutually exclusive. People with adhd can also be awful people.

Reactions: 3
She's fully lost the plot

'Im successful and you're not'
Eden have you seen your reputation💀 I'd rather have my job that I'm good at and have some self respect thanks. No one wants to be you 😭 bleeping weirdo
I’m 31, own my own house, car, have a husband and have no kids so I can spend money enjoying myself. I also have a well respected job. I think I’ll stick with that thanks.

Oh I have clean undies too.
---
Not sure what planet she’s on putting mollie mae on that list when she publicly called her a c*nt for asking if she wanted a photo with her lol
Definitely wants her on to highlight MM’s controversies to take her down a peg.
---
Do you think lloyd has to flick the poo nuggets off her ass during doggy
His short self can’t reach her hole the only position they can successfully do is missionary

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m 31, own my own house, car, have a husband and have no kids so I can spend money enjoying myself. I also have a well respected job. I think I’ll stick with that thanks.

Oh I have clean undies too.
---

Definitely wants her on to highlight MM’s controversies to take her down a peg.
---

His short self can’t reach her hole the only position they can successfully do is missionary
They could never do anal he might fall in her gaping hole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's slowly dieing out on tiktok, I mostly see people not liking her or enjoying her content the people who comment stuff licking her arse probably secretly dislike her and are clout chasers so beg for replies off of her. Her only true fan is probably Yaz, the tit mother who thinks she knows everything (yes she is a tit mum I say that with chest)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.