Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm bleeping brilliant and I am smashing life. You're not. You're a mum - a mother."
But never fear because that’s not what she meant she didnt say it like that 😂 straight from the horses mouth but poor Eden’s words are being taken out of context as usual , I can’t believe the likes of Charlottecucurnia standing up for this train wreck, I’ll be unfollowing her for sure x

Reactions: 29
Imagine, I mean really try to imagine, living her life and being able to convince yourself you are smashing it.
I cannot think of a single thing she has done that anyone should aspire to.

in the interest of being fair and balanced, even Yaz, who is equally scummy to me, at least has the fact that she’s actually (as proved by her tiktok shops) a bloody good sales woman, when she’s not calling people cunts and bread-crumbing her sad little life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s so thick it’s unreal, like I’ve said in the past stuff is on the internet forever. She says she wants kids, those kids will one day be in high school and their pals with come across the video where yaz has said she doesn’t believe any girl goes to the toilet and doesn’t have crappy knickers thus the child’s friends then being like eughhhh so all your family have skids and tit in their knickers that must mean you have crappy pants - a life time of bullying.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she follow the same routine: does something crappy, defends herself, deletes the video, posts a video of the dogs loving her because she is a lovely person, puts the soft voice on, hides from live for a while… repeat

if you have to keep doing this, you’re a crappy person full stop

Reactions: 23
Why does she follow the same routine: does something crappy, defends herself, deletes the video, posts a video of the dogs loving her because she is a lovely person, puts the soft voice on, hides from live for a while… repeat

if you have to keep doing this, you’re a crappy person full stop
Don’t forget the “I’m amazing, my life is wonderful” swiftly followed a few days later by a crying montage of how crappy everything is in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s so thick it’s unreal, like I’ve said in the past stuff is on the internet forever. She says she wants kids, those kids will one day be in high school and their pals with come across the video where yaz has said she doesn’t believe any girl goes to the toilet and doesn’t have crappy knickers thus the child’s friends then being like eughhhh so all your family have skids and tit in their knickers that must mean you have crappy pants - a life time of bullying.
I have literally just posted this on Yas’ thread. It’s real!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I might just be a mum but how bleeping lovelyyyyy is it watching Eden duck up her career on the daily. People only watched her podcast to see how much she fucks up. She gets hundreds of negative comments on all her videos (before she deletes them) but still can’t sees that she brings absolutely nothing to the table anymore (if ever) 😘. Can you being diagnosed with complete stupidity orrrrrrr?
---
She’s sat a WhatsApp group up to chat JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL Eben has saved us all.
I bet the only people in the group chat is her two sisters, her mum, and holly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does Yaz just pull these figures out of her arse? It’s like when she said Eden was the top female TikTokker and when we actually looked it up she wasn’t even in the top 100 💀
Yaz said that again on the podcast and even Eden most deluded bint ever didn’t agree and so Yaz changed it to “top UK female creator in my eyes” - yeah don’t let a little thing like truth stop you thinking that Yazzle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watching the podcast with my fella and Eden says to yaz ‘if you could be me for one day what would you do’ my fella comes out straight away with ‘clearly shag her boyfriend’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her anger and evil tongue reallllly gets the better of her in that video. Haven’t commented here before but it came up on my FYP earlier and actually made me feel severely uncomfortable.

I tell you whose smashing life Eden hun. Me. A mother of 2. Working night shifts in your local nhs hospital. With severe and at times quite debilitating ADHD. Which was an involved process to diagnose. even privately. Adhd makes every day a struggle for me but it doesn’t make me a nasty spiteful angry conceited witch, sadly that’s just your personality.

Oh and PS nurses do not give diagnoses so you tripped up there

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Whenever I hear ‘mother’ all I hear now is “I am your mother, you listen to me” 🎵😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve not caught up yet but had to come on after watching that video. She keeps saying if you don’t know what you’re talking about shut up

I’m a mother of more than one child with neurodivergence, one withASD and a girl with ASD and ADHD. I’ve cared for them every day of their lives and previous to this I worked in an SEN school with children with neurodivergence, I’m confident in saying I know what I’m talking about.

Eden you’re a massive bleep and you’re doing the ND community no favours whatsoever. I’ve watched on and off for a few years and you show no indicators of ADHD. My child, who is still in single figures, knows she can’t do what she wants and blame neurodivergence. She’s a decent, kind, thoughtful human being, but because of people like you who need a label for attention shewill grow up in a world where she’s judged on the public perception of ADHD that people like you present before even meeting her.

our assessment was mid Covid, and was not one video call appointment. You’re embarrassing yourself to the people who know. Anyone can sitwith web md open andtwist symptoms to fit them. The brave and decent thing to do is admit your faults anc work on them, not drag down a whole community. There’s little girls up and down the country who you are directly harming by doing this

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think people would care half as much if she was diagnosed and just got on with it privately.

I’m not saying you can’t speak about it but it’s just been used as content ever since which is what people find disingenuous

Reactions: 19
Her dream guests🙄🙄 & Her reason for managing herself. I’m surprised she’s still got a platform at this point.

Also, I’m 100% convinced she asks herself questions 😅
Delusional

Those people don’t know who you are

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.