Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 million followers and that's the engagement on her new crappy green hair video.
Eden baby I'm just choosing to be embarrassed for you on this occasion
Screenshot_20230427_000410_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone see her stories on Instagram the Q&A and someone asked would you ever be friends with one of your followers and she said she’s recently become friends with one of her biggest trolls. Do you think that was Beth?

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her stories on Instagram the Q&A and someone asked would you ever be friends with one of your followers and she said she’s recently become friends with one of her biggest trolls. Do you think that was Beth?
I've seen on Beth's tiktok that her and her wife are trying for a baby and they've set up a gofundme for IVF, I've seen Eden comment ❤‍🩹 a few times and Beth posted a video thanking a bunch of people and one of them was Eden. So I'm assuming Eden has probably donated a lot of money to them

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg green clip in extensions I am sooooo shocked 😳 we would never of predicted that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've seen on Beth's tiktok that her and her wife are trying for a baby and they've set up a gofundme for IVF, I've seen Eden comment ❤‍🩹 a few times and Beth posted a video thanking a bunch of people and one of them was Eden. So I'm assuming Eden has probably donated a lot of money to them
looks Like £500 on the go fund me?

Reactions: 5
Edens probably got her massive gob and attacked her. Has she deleted the tik toks about Eden?
I couldn't be arsed to scroll down long enough 🤣
---
Omg green clip in extensions I am sooooo shocked 😳 we would never of predicted that! 😂
So embarrassing 😩🤣
---
She's 'home' after adding a few coloured bits to her hair? Naaah I cannot 🤣😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha I really should catch up before I post 😂
---
I thought she referred to Cheffy (Laura) 😂😂
I doubt it’s Cheffy cos Cheffy was slagging her off on vids of her with her niece and nephew
---
Funny we never got a video on this apparent vertigo.. because she would NOT be making videos that day I can tell you that
Enough about you let’s talk about ME

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Right I am sorry if I’ve missed this and it’s been spoke about but feel like I’ve missed a chapter and Yaz and Lee are back together ???? Wonder if it was all for content

Throwing money at people who dislike you to make them like you is not a flex 😂🫣.

Reactions: 8
Surely people can see through the reasons she is donating obey to people apparently telling mothers in public they are doing a great job.. she’s trying desperately to undo all the permanent damage she has done to her name.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.