Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Oooooo Eden you’re so impulsive’

of course she’s replied to a comment like this with a video!! She is absolutely loving this ‘diagnosis’ she’s been given. Completely the weirdest thing. Peoples lives are ruined by adhd. She loves it because it gives her so many opportunities to make things about her

Reactions: 19
Funny we never got a video on this apparent vertigo.. because she would NOT be making videos that day I can tell you that
No eye roll emoji so here’s my reaction: 🙄🙄🙄🙄 is there a single thing this girl hasn’t “had”, I swear she does it on purpose now 😭😭😭

Reactions: 13
Funny we never got a video on this apparent vertigo.. because she would NOT be making videos that day I can tell you that
lol she’s got no idea what nystagmus vertigo is😂 can’t exactly cure nystagmus with exercises you trollop

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm begging for a guy to comment about having an enlarged prostate so she can respond with how much worse hers is.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Been very busy with my job so haven’t been able to comment much recently, but just needed to say those Claire’s Accessories extensions are NOT IT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The green dye ain’t cutting it with the followers they’re still
Dropping.. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her insta stories are so disturbing! Shes literally sharing pictures of ginger people to come across so kind and caring! When she has the most spiteful judgemental mouth going
---
Never watched towie and wouldn’t be able to pick him out from a lineup. Did he once get beaten up in a nightclub? Kind of recognise his name from that if so. Otherwise, no idea.
Loool hes from Geordie shore not towie. Point proven hahaa

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
As a natural born ginger Eden is THE last person I would ever want advocating for us in fact she's the bleep that probably sits there taking the piss but it's your adhd I forgot

Oh and Eden if you're going to bring up other people's views and opinions on disabled children how about you refresh your memory to when I sent you an inbox on insta 2 maybe 3 years ago because you repeatedly used the slurs ****** and **** and doing the mocking voices you did on your live with the guy who did drag can't remember his name but you did it several times whenever you were live with him and I told you how it was harmful so sit the duck down when it comes to calling others out because you didn't give a tit then, your attitude was plain nasty and you made me feel so bleeping bad for trying to educate you so don't act all disgusted now someone else has said vile comments. bleep

Reactions: 25
As a natural born ginger Eden is THE last person I would ever want advocating for us in fact she's the bleep that probably sits there taking the piss but it's your adhd I forgot

Oh and Eden if you're going to bring up other people's views and opinions on disabled children how about you refresh your memory to when I sent you an inbox on insta 2 maybe 3 years ago because you repeatedly used the slurs ****** and **** and doing the mocking voices you did on your live with the guy who did drag can't remember his name but you did it several times whenever you were live with him and I told you how it was harmful so sit the duck down when it comes to calling others out because you didn't give a tit then, your attitude was plain nasty and you made me feel so bleeping bad for trying to educate you so don't act all disgusted now someone else has said vile comments. bleep
Oh please tell us more. What was the context of the slurs?

Reactions: 4
Ebe's singing hero is Billie Eyelashes. No way would our Billie go back in time to her green era. It's all about growth, originality and development.
Just goes to show that Eden is terribly unhappy with her life atm and wants to go back to her Covid era before she became (more of) a gobby stinkmeister 🤢

Reactions: 16
Eden and yas are the same height right.. but look at how much she slumps herself in the chair when sat next to little Lloyd.. she really is so embarrassed to be seen taller than him isn’t she. from the bent legs in every photo, standing behind him in every video or wide legs to appear shorter. Just own your height Eden, you don’t need to feel self conscious Hun 🥰
---
Not a 30 year old man boasting about followers 💀 you only got your following from being with Eden little Lloyd so pipe down 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Erm Eden saying doing something bad doesn’t mean yours is suddenly forgiven, pls🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Oh ffs. It is so sad like genuinely sad that Beth has had to set up a go fund me because the waiting lists for ivf are so long, especially for sake sex couples as a pal of mine is actually going through the same thing. But to take £1000 from Eden when you’ve stated on many many occasions how much you dislike her. I think I’d rather work my absolute arse off than take money from Eden just so eden can feel good about herself and feel like she’s bought off another ‘troll’ and she can use it in the future when they get pregnant she can make a little video about how she contributed and now feels like she’s part owner of the baby

Reactions: 23
Oh ffs. It is so sad like genuinely sad that Beth has had to set up a go fund me because the waiting lists for ivf are so long, especially for sake sex couples as a pal of mine is actually going through the same thing. But to take £1000 from Eden when you’ve stated on many many occasions how much you dislike her. I think I’d rather work my absolute arse off than take money from Eden just so eden can feel good about herself and feel like she’s bought off another ‘troll’ and she can use it in the future when they get pregnant she can make a little video about how she contributed and now feels like she’s part owner of the baby
id happily take her money for a chance at a baby
But I’d go right back to trolling the neon highlighter ogre
That would be amazing
Beth if you’re reading this….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone see her stories on Instagram the Q&A and someone asked would you ever be friends with one of your followers and she said she’s recently become friends with one of her biggest trolls. Do you think that was Beth?
She just mean yaz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why on earth are people sending pictures of their ginger children to Edie the Pedie to share on her Instagram? So bleeping weird.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
If you’re happy sending a photo of your child to a stranger on the internet then PLEASE give your head a wobble. You don’t know her or what she could do with those photos, online personality or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.