Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain why Beth (befwebfeet) is up Eden's are again? She was posting tiktoks not so long ago being against her and now she couldn't be more different

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since the podcast is dryer than the Sahara desert and Eden and Yaz, I wonder if they’ll bring on Dan Spragg on the podcast for views to talk about what happened ages ago.

I mean I wouldn’t put it past Eden scraping the barrel for clout

Reactions: 16
Since the podcast is dryer than the Sahara desert and Eden and Yaz, I wonder if they’ll bring on Dan Spragg on the podcast for views to talk about what happened ages ago.

Stop giving her ideas 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can anyone explain why Beth (befwebfeet) is up Eden's are again? She was posting tiktoks not so long ago being against her and now she couldn't be more different
Edens probably got her massive gob and attacked her. Has she deleted the tik toks about Eden?

The bright red lippie will be out yet again if spragg is on the scene just like it was when that no hoper scotty T 😴😴😴 was on! 😂

Reactions: 11
Who actually cares about Scott? Hes a has been on a show where he acted like a sex obsessed bleep. He isn’t inspirational in the slightest. She is scrapping the barrel and it’s only been 2 episodes one being her sister

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who actually cares about Scott? Hes a has been on a show where he acted like a sex obsessed bleep. He isn’t inspirational in the slightest. She is scrapping the barrel and it’s only been 2 episodes one being her sister
Never watched towie and wouldn’t be able to pick him out from a lineup. Did he once get beaten up in a nightclub? Kind of recognise his name from that if so. Otherwise, no idea.

Reactions: 3
Never watched towie and wouldn’t be able to pick him out from a lineup. Did he once get beaten up in a nightclub? Kind of recognise his name from that if so. Otherwise, no idea.
he was on geordie shore, utter nobhead like

Reactions: 7
Scotty T - These are hard questions
Eden - They’re good those aren’t they?
Yaz - Who’s your biggest role model?

Trevor McDonalds been absolutely silent since this hard hitting podcast was announced.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Maybe that’s who Eden meant when she said she’s good friends with an old troll now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A year since the engagement wow, the engagement was for tiktok and the wedding is too. She should ne using it to engage the audience, wedding ideas,
Meetings etc. but she’s too lazy. She can’t even send lashes herself it’s ridiculous and shows all she does is duck all every day. Park a few lashes, doesn’t even walk the dogs, Lloyd cooks, and she goes out to the shops…
Sad life, I’d be so depressed doing nothing, we all need a purpose and eben and LL are workshy. They think the bare minimum will pay forever which it won’t unless they get smart with money which again they’re not, they spend as they earn. Nothing to show for their ‘work’.
It shows that she’s never invited or included in any events or anything tiktokers are loved for, Scott is boring and the fact they are drooling over him with makeup and hair etc done is crazy, LL is not her type at all and she’s settled and he’s a coke head, vile and a loser.

its Been said here before but how unattractive that he does nothing, has no goals and no long term aims. They should be planning and managing for the future but it is all immediate gratification through clothes or other crap. And before she claims jealously I am v happy and do very well, I would never want to do nothing because it’s dull and boring, we need purpose and she has nothjng
---
Sorry to add the green hair is an attempt at views and attention, she needs the engagement she slagged off that era and said it was over- immature and beyond her, she said it wasn’t who she is anymore and doesnt represent her but her brand was that only, a BTEC Billie Eilish, it’s bait the reason why is to remind her followers to engage and ‘Eben’s back’ but she fakes it all, it’s not genuine and it shows

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not the search bar doing her dirty... or should I say, greasy View attachment 2130056
Surpised it’s not tit stained pants, from the last one. How she claims her and LL has a great sex life if that’s what I came home to every day and she admitted to the world is he embarrassed.
My BF’s mates would have rinsed him and said it was vile, without a job surely you could go to the toilet when you needed to?? Change underwear when required, I’ve never had that because I have basic hygiene skills it’s not relatable it’s disgusting. If Lloyd wants to duck or do stuff with someone with tit all over the place again it’s his weird kinks like being made to be her slave

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Don't hate me but I cant stop myself from liking Dan and chloe sometimes🤣🤣

With the way he's spoken about them on live before, I dont think even he would associate with them again

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Don't hate me but I cant stop myself from liking Dan and chloe sometimes🤣🤣

With the way he's spoken about them on live before, I dont think even he would associate with them again
Omg how can you like Chloe she is dull😂 and forgives him for his Yaz and Eben romances, she is boring online and it shows

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.