Dan Spragg #2 Dan Spragg and his doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Windermere :)

Link to previous thread here

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched a bit of his live… why is Chloe soooo miserable allllll the time

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched a bit of his live… why is Chloe soooo miserable allllll the time
Probably because she’s with that hole. Claims she’s happy, I don’t think she is. More so than ever the last few months as well, she’s snappy, arsey and comes across so rude. I used to enjoy following her but I don’t anymore.

Watching him and Adam take money off people for their ghost investigations is disgraceful
All the people saying they’ve paid but couldn’t watch 😒

• Angry
  • Wow
Watching him and Adam take money off people for their ghost investigations is disgraceful
All the people saying they’ve paid but couldn’t watch 😒
It was the same when they had the huge beggar sophiena on a hunt with them absolutely tons of people saying they had paid but couldn’t watch.
Bunch of scamming pricks the lot of them. 😡

• Angry
He's always over talking who ever he is with.
He was on a ghost hunt tonight and he wouldn't even let the ghosts get a word in edgeways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why does Chloe always have to have her belly out? I know is fun and exciting but we get it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch the live earlier, Chloe was kicking off about Dan wanting to keep something Lily had made and she was getting nasty telling him “you’re the issue, you’ve always been the issue and always will be the issue!” 😂 life isn’t as perfect as they like to make out. Of course all couples bicker, but you can tell there are underlying issues and pure hatred underneath it all

Did anyone catch the live earlier, Chloe was kicking off about Dan wanting to keep something Lily had made and she was getting nasty telling him “you’re the issue, you’ve always been the issue and always will be the issue!” 😂 life isn’t as perfect as they like to make out. Of course all couples bicker, but you can tell there are underlying issues and pure hatred underneath it all
Saw a tiny snippet of Chloe saying she was leaving to go to the doctor's and them arguing because Dan didn't get to cuddle Chester... Definitely trouble in paradise.

Reactions: 2
I don't like Dan but I don't like Chloe more. There's just something about her that I really don't like

Yeah as annoying as Dan is, he’s more likeable than Chloe. Chloe seems like she’s so sour and bitchy behind your back. Puts herself on a pedestal above everyone else

Her whining how she can't stand being pregnant I get it must be hard but some of her followers or those that see her on the fyp will be infertile/struggle to get pregnant longing to be pregnant and having a baby in their arms it's insensitive of chloe to be whining

This came up on my FYP earlier, is this a satire comment I can’t tell 🤣
I said this on the Charlotte thread at the time. She’s so rude and salty. She didn’t come up with the trend ffs and she’s always copying others don’t see her giving them credit 😂

• Haha
I said this on the Charlotte thread at the time. She’s so rude and salty. She didn’t come up with the trend ffs and she’s always copying others don’t see her giving them credit 😂
i thought they were all pals lol. Couldn’t tell if it was banter or she was being serious!

Reactions: 2
i thought they were all pals lol. Couldn’t tell if it was banter or she was being serious!
Think she was being serious but trying to play it off as banter. I’ve noticed lately they don’t seem as close as they used to and wondered if something had happened

Reactions: 4
Not a fan of them and I only see their videos when they pop up on my FYP but that fake proposal was just cruel 😬 playing with someone’s emotions for views is just horrible - especially someone pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.