Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably why she’s been moaning like duck about people having her back and I don’t see soph as involved is she?
Sophiena na na na na na ditched TT a couple of weeks back as she said she’d lost the love for it and was practically on Instagram 24/7.
After a trip to management this week it’s clear they have told her to up her game as she’s not been off the app since the absolute fraud. 😡😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What is with this whole changing of voice and “DO Y’KNOW WHAT I MEANNNNNN” - state of it

Reactions: 6
Well she’s sold a grand total of….

11 mirrors since she posted about tbem being on offer for £5 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well she’s sold a grand total of….

11 mirrors since she posted about tbem being onoffer for £5 😂
All signed by her aswell was it she said 😂 seems like Freya’s on the lash duty now because let’s be honest, Eden can’t even manage to do that herself 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
When ‘creators’ ask ‘let me know’ questions like that it’s merely to boost comments/engagement…so obvious 🥴

Just in case Eden if you need some customer service tips! Now it doesn’t take much to please me so it made my day as I’m having a hard time this week but I ordered some cluster lashes (Not the dog tit brand you provide) & thought I’d try a different brand and they chucked in a free pair of lashes to go with my others! Not saying you have to do this with every order but it does help & make people smile! 😉

Just in case Eden if you need some customer service tips! Now it doesn’t take much to please me so it made my day as I’m having a hard time this week but I ordered some cluster lashes (Not the dog tit brand you provide) & thought I’d try a different brand and they chucked in a free pair of lashes to go with my others! Not saying you have to do this with every order but it does help & make people smile! 😉
She’d never do that, she needs every penny right now 🤣

Reactions: 8
Babes she doesn’t even package her lashes properly, there’s zero chance of a freebie with her. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m old And really not down with the kids these days at 30 🫢 because I would not wear a single item she has bought from asos 🤢

Reactions: 7
Did she duck say to a Mum she was doing an amazing job LOL !!!! She says it to seem like ‘oh no I meant Mum’s are the best ? I never said they weren’t?’ bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she duck say to a Mum she was doing an amazing job LOL !!!! She says it to seem like ‘oh no I meant Mum’s are the best ? I never said they weren’t?’ bleep
I bet she went up to her and said LOOK AT YOU SMASHING LIFE. Like she didn’t just offend every mother for being just a mum.
---
Also not being funny but is she blown putting that photo up of her as a child?! 😬🫣

Reactions: 4
When you've got your 1 year anniversary at 12 and off to be a football hooligan at 5
Screenshot_20230426_205542_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230426_205633_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Awwwwww bless him all dressed up in matching sweater and bottoms.
That’s adorable isn’t it! 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Grey joggers always show a man’s package and Lloyds package has got a lot of space no wonder she’s manifesting crap with that wiener

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.