Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ebe's singing hero is Billie Eyelashes. No way would our Billie go back in time to her green era. It's all about growth, originality and development.
Just goes to show that Eden is terribly unhappy with her life atm and wants to go back to her Covid era before she became (more of) a gobby stinkmeister 🤢
With all of the cancellations and being outed she's never considered she might be a bleep? And maybe she should behave differently. Not 'try' to be better just be better. Self awareness left the chat

Reactions: 11
This comment is hilariously ironic coming from Lloyd,

—- Little man, let’s not forget you gained your followers by dating an “influencer”.

we ALL know (including you) that your tit, mediocre cooking and basic DIY videos wouldn’t get you 10k likes, let alone 10k followers if you weren’t straddling Eden 🥺

Your followers aren’t organic, so id pipe down on this one lad

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

—- Little man, let’s not forget you gained your followers by dating an “influencer”.

we ALL know (including you) that your tit, mediocre cooking and basic DIY videos wouldn’t get you 10k likes, let alone 10k followers if you weren’t straddling Eden 🥺

I don’t understand how he thinks he has made it in life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

not everyone’s life long goal is to have 10k followers on TikTok funnily enough

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lol just seen the hypocrite Kerrie Essex sharing her opinion on Eden, both of them can’t hold themselves accountable for what they say at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soo making fun of addicts and disabled people is okay but ginger hair and freckles is where Eden draws the line?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only 6 videos in her “wedding planning” playlist, is she even planning for anything or just paying someone else to do it for her? I’m not a creator but I’ll still be so excited to show off what I’m doing when planning my wedding!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Only 6 videos in her “wedding planning” playlist, is she even planning for anything or just paying someone else to do it for her? I’m not a creator but I’ll still be so excited to show off what I’m doing when planning my wedding!
She’s made her mum do it all for her so she hasn’t got anything to show for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Both of them are vile and disgusting and a real worry that so many youngsters follow them and will think their behaviour is acceptable. ☹

Reactions: 17
I mean she’s kind of got a point about Eden being a massive hypocrite. She can’t stand it when she is called out for the vitriol she spouts but thinks it’s fine to call others out. Lol.
oh yeah I absolutely agree with her but then she starts trying to justify her own behaviour, whilst also being a hypocrite. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol so she grew up in Penshurst but was poor? Make it make sense Eedy cos I live nearby and I’ve seen those houses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol so she grew up in Penshurst but was poor? Make it make sense Eedy cos I live nearby and I’ve seen those houses 😂
I'm glad someone else said this. Just see her vid...WTF. It's such a posh area filled with people who have money. She wants everyone to believe her sob story about being poor, so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know there’s no hype for her new podcast ep when even her tattle is quiet 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m cringing so hard at this podcast already, only 10 minutes in. It’s just Eden and Scott talking and Yaz keeps trying to make funny comments but no one’s listening to her, she expects them to laugh but they just keep talking 😭😂 so embarrassed for Yaz

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.