Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 points from me

1. why wouldn’t she be allowed to tell people online 😂
2. If she said those things to her niece and nephew impulsively without regard for consequence then why would she double down in the days following when she had time to think

Reactions: 26
I have ADHD and it is debilitating. Diagnosed 3 years ago at 29. I have to fight with my brain every single day to do the most basic tasks, and it is difficult! Even with meds for it which makes me feel tit sometimes. Honestly I would love for a big influencer that has it to open up about it raise awareness as people love to self diagnose and it makes a mockery out of it when it's really serious but not absolutely not bleeping Eden. She will do us no favours 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Haven’t watch the video but she already pisses me off about the ADHD bandwagon.

Reactions: 15
I have a close family member who is a adolescent and struggles immensely with ADHD. Without going in to detail, he receives a lot of help and support. Despite this, he's still an incredibly sweet kid who is mindful of how he speaks.

Mental health issues aren't excuses, Eden.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hope Eben got consent to record and share the appointment.
LL can officially be classed as her carer now. She can claim for him, mobility allowance and PIP to top up her 95k per month. Life goals eh Hun.

Edited to add:
That clinician is going to be professionally embarrassed if she sees Eben’s online content and realises they have been played.
If Eben cannot control her overly sexualised comments and behaviours then she should not be unsupervised around children. Simple safeguarding. You’re on dodgy ground using adhd as the cause Eben.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Early, but thread suggestion...

"Munchausen Syndrome: Consider yourself diagnosed"

Has she duck got ADHD, never seen the like of it in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Lloyd was lying down (hiding?) behind her that whole time she was on camera with that quack “doctor”.

She interrupts people because she’s not interested in anything anyone has to say. That’s why she loves doing her get ready with me lives because it’s only her speaking.

Eden your diagnosis is you’re a bleeping dick.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Wtf is wrong with her eye??? Is it the lashes? She looks like a completely different person on camera than on her usual selfie with a ton of filters!!
Gave herself pink eye from her stupid eyelash venture that's soon to fail. Along with her podcast that won't last 5 episodes. And she can duck all the way off with the blaming those vile comments on adhd makes me sick. Her impulsive thoughts are jumping in a pool with clothes on in the summer. She's a fraud! This has really wound me up. She wouldn't know how to struggle the bleeping lying witch

Reactions: 16
Early Thread suggestion:
Another Diagnosed Harvz Disease

No doubt the first time she scored 9/9 in her whole life

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion
Eben Harvz - speaking sexual to kids because ✨ADHD✨, wonder what her next excuse will be

Reactions: 33
I have not yet caught up with this thread, and also have not even finished watching the video, but had to come on here to rant big time about her ADHD video. I have said previously that she does show some traits (as do a lot of people), but talking about anal in front of your boyfriend’s grandma is not ADHD ffs. And why has she filmed the whole thing if it made her feel so “raw and vulnerable” why can’t she just keep one tiny thing in her life to herself???

I am sure that she says other insanely irritating things but I just can’t watch it. I have OCD and ADHD and watching her videos talking about having them are insanely triggering as we know she lies about having every condition under the sun, and it’s SO HARD to get a diagnosis/validation from the people in my life that I just can’t abide when people announce they have something new every 2 seconds. I am assuming that the end of the call validates her and says she has it, and I just can’t put myself through watching that as it’s already making me feel anxious thinking about it
I just dislike her so much!!! If this becomes her new personality/era I will cry
---
She’s paid to go private, like a lot of the insta huns do because you can basically pay for any diagnosis 🤣
Just to say that the waiting list for most ADHD appointments with the NHS are about four years long. Many people are going private, but that doesn’t mean it’s just buying a diagnosis. I went private cos I was struggling so much at work that I was worried I was going to lose my job. I had an extensive interview with the psychiatrist, had to provide family history, had to get my partner to give a report on me etc - it was not just a transaction to get a diagnosis. Fully appreciate that is what it seems like with the whole onslaught of people get a diagnosis without actually seeming like they have ADHD but please don’t diminish those of us who have received a genuine diagnosis in this way
---
Also doctor asks how she takes criticism, she says it affects her but she can “let it go” well with ADHD rejection sensitivity is a huge thing and you can’t just let it go. She also definitely doesn’t care cos she says stuff to rile people up on purpose. She is just a grade A bleep

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Nahhh I’m sorry! That video just screamed my online career is dwindling away and I need an excuse to get people back supporting me!
It’s funny how everything she mentioned in the clips were issues from Tiktok and here mainly! She asked if she was ok to share the diagnosis etc.. did she actually get consent to share the video footage though? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I have not yet caught up with this thread, and also have not even finished watching the video, but had to come on here to rant big time about her ADHD video. I have said previously that she does show some traits (as do a lot of people), but talking about anal in front of your boyfriend’s grandma is not ADHD ffs. And why has she filmed the whole thing if it made her feel so “raw and vulnerable” why can’t she just keep one tiny thing in her life to herself???

I am sure that she says other insanely irritating things but I just can’t watch it. I have OCD and ADHD and watching her videos talking about having them are insanely triggering as we know she lies about having every condition under the sun, and it’s SO HARD to get a diagnosis/validation from the people in my life that I just can’t abide when people announce they have something new every 2 seconds. I am assuming that the end of the call validates her and says she has it, and I just can’t put myself through watching that as it’s already making me feel anxious thinking about it
I just dislike her so much!!! If this becomes her new personality/era I will cry
---

Just to say that the waiting list for most ADHD appointments with the NHS are about four years long. Many people are going private, but that doesn’t mean it’s just buying a diagnosis. I went private cos I was struggling so much at work that I was worried I was going to lose my job. I had an extensive interview with the psychiatrist, had to provide family history, had to get my partner to give a report on me etc - it was not just a transaction to get a diagnosis. Fully appreciate that is what it seems like with the whole onslaught of people get a diagnosis without actually seeming like they have ADHD but please don’t diminish those of us who have received a genuine diagnosis in this way
---
Also doctor asks how she takes criticism, she says it affects her but she can “let it go” well with ADHD rejection sensitivity is a huge thing and you can’t just let it go. She also definitely doesn’t care cos she says stuff to rile people up on purpose. She is just a grade A bleep
Erm, I’m not diminishing anything at all. If you see above I also have ADHD, however, I specifically stated INSTA HUNS who are doing it as a lot of them have done it with their kids also. There’s absolutely nothing going with private when you live with a condition and the wait list is huge. There is a difference when she has clearly paid to go private because she’s simply googled “adhd in women” and is listing off the basics so she can get a diagnoses so she can excuse her crappy behaviour and next time she’s called out she can go “actually I’ve got adhd!” as if that excuses her making disgusting comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One frigging conversation and shes been diagnosed. That isnt an assessment. Thats paying privately to be told you have something youve told them you have. Funny this appt is the day before her podcast release.

Reactions: 25
If she goes on medication to help with her supposed "ADHD" then surely she will have less of these situations that's she's now saying was caused by it? What excuse is gona use then when she's acting a d*ck ...

Reactions: 10
I’m ducking out for a bit and lurking for a while. This girl is zapping all my energy. I have a 3-5 year of waiting for an official autism and adhd diagnosis.. and it’s honestly so deblitating.. and it hasn’t just been a realisation.. ffs my whole life is consumed by it. It isn’t just a querk… it isn’t just a trend… it’s also not something you can excuse crappy behaviour for either.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I have ADHD and it is debilitating. Diagnosed 3 years ago at 29. I have to fight with my brain every single day to do the most basic tasks, and it is difficult! Even with meds for it which makes me feel tit sometimes. Honestly I would love for a big influencer that has it to open up about it raise awareness as people love to self diagnose and it makes a mockery out of it when it's really serious but not absolutely not bleeping Eden. She will do us no favours 😭
Same, it’s a constant battle! I was 29 too! I’m 43 now 😩🤣 I’m inappropriate af but there is still a time and a place! X

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.