Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been with my boyfriend around the same time as Eben and tiny tots and can also say I don’t have to buy thrush inducing panties to keep our sex life alive 🤣 and even if you wanted to do something different, more spicy and exciting (not sure how Amazon lingerie does this but hey ho) I just don’t understand why she feels the need to tell everyone 🤣 no wonder he’s not into it anymore when all you do is brag about it - nothing left for the imagination anymore ; and that’s if it’s even happening which I sincerely doubt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Been busy with work so haven't caught up properly yet so it's probably already been said. But how disgusting to use your sisters personal life to promote your podcast!! Poor wolf will grow up one day and have to see all this. Can they not ever have a bit of bleeping class

Reactions: 14
Sorry 😂 however can I ask if your 6ft and hide it by editing photos and standing on boxes and make him wear boosters 😂
All depends on height but LL even if he was 6ft would never been a hard man he thinks he is😂😂
This and also I’ve never seen anyone make comments about Yaz and Lees height difference because they just embrace it.

Lee isn’t on a box for photoshoots, wearing knee high boots and boosters and pretending they don’t have an issue with the height.

Eden even did a “we don’t care about the height difference” alongside a photo of them where there was like 1cm difference. When there’s 5” difference at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is Eben’s plan to throw Yaz under the bus? Jealous of Yaz doing well perhaps. If Eben is going down she is going to take Yaz with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is Eben’s plan to throw Yaz under the bus? Jealous of Yaz doing well perhaps. If Eben is going down she is going to take Yaz with her.
I’ve been thinking this, but it’s an absolute reach so haven’t said anything - I don’t think it’ll be long before Yaz has a little problem again, if she’s spending more time around Eden and Rumplestiltskin

Reactions: 9
i totally agree with this, i think she sees how well Yaz is doing and hates it, as much as i despise yaz when shes in edens vids they get more views, yaz is stupid for doing it, nothing ever good comes out of edens big mouth

Reactions: 20
Why on her last instagram does her eye look so wang eyed? Is it the lashes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought she didn’t drink? Just the blood of Christ obviously

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.