Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically, this is going to be her ADHD era… she’s taking something a lot of people genuinely struggle with and is using it to try and jimmy up her dry ass content! It’s not a new chihuahua or the latest Tiktok shop skims dupe weedon!

The whole cleaning and being lazy thing… does LL have ADHD too then! What’s his excuse for not cleaning the shed? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m so miffed off with her blaming all the awful things she said & done on adhd.
I have adhd and it’s so annoying to see someone making a mockery of it p much. It’s de habilitating to live with!
I have ocd aswell so I’m clean freak but yes I can say or do inappropriate things sometimes but never borderline pedalo or overly sexual with everyone. That’s weird asf. Took me years to even get somewhere with a diagnosis and then there’s her flashing cash about to get a diagnosis the same day as a what?? Hour Skype call. You’ve paid to get the diagnosis. You’d be annoyed if they said “nah you don’t have it” after spending loads on it so course they’ll tell you what you wanna hear. Bore off. I’ve had enough of this girl.
Adhd is NOT a quirky trend. It’s fxking hard to live with. Okay I’m done now.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m blocked, can someone share the video here?

---
She's always helping others so to admit she has something wrong with her is a big step.... what about your OCD, intrusive thoughts, emetophobia and anxiety???

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2098568
View attachment 2098569
---
She's always helping others so to admit she has something wrong with her is a big step.... what about your OCD, intrusive thoughts, emetophobia and anxiety???
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 did she say her job is to help people 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious. Honestly ridiculous I don’t know how she can say that. Also I know she asked if she could ‘share it’ but I wonder if the Dr/assessor consented for it to be recorded and shared for the whole world to see? Honestly, I can’t believe what I watched. Like just proves people can get away with saying anything. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 18
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 did she say her job is to help people 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious. Honestly ridiculous I don’t know how she can say that. Also I know she asked if she could ‘share it’ but I wonder if the Dr/assessor consented for it to be recorded and shared for the whole world to see? Honestly, I can’t believe what I watched. Like just proves people can get away with saying anything. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
She thinks she has a special job as she ‘helps’ people however so does the local shopkeeper, the postie, the bin man, the person serving her in new look, the taxi driver, the mechanic, the person stacking the shelves in Tesco. The majority of people she would come across in day to day life! She needs a reality check.

Reactions: 24
I got a private diagnosis too but it was not over a phone, never mind recorded and ALOT more was involved. She thinks if she throws money at an “expert” it vindicates her from all the depraved crappy things she has ever done! No Eben I hope you are ready for the ADHD community to come for you! The positives are we see through peoples tit.

This and also I’ve never seen anyone make comments about Yaz and Lees height difference because they just embrace it.

Lee isn’t on a box for photoshoots, wearing knee high boots and boosters and pretending they don’t have an issue with the height.

Eden even did a “we don’t care about the height difference” alongside a photo of them where there was like 1cm difference. When there’s 5” difference at least.
Again we all have personal preference, plus if your taller you may like someone taller than you again, but either way we meet someone and whatever the height like them.
But if it was me I’d embrace it, I wouldn’t make him wear boosters or heels, I wouldn’t even address it because it wouldn’t be an issue I hide. Even despite her faults used to be happy to be tall and say her and Yaz had Freya were tall gals but now with LL they go beyond to hide it and also to disprove the facts.
the fact he stood on A shelf is an ick, they edit photos and make it look so obvious she’s crouching and he’s on his tip toes.
Yaz and lee had no issues bea Cause he was a normal (ish) bloke who embraced jt ajd got on without crying

Throw back to the harvtrashians leaving their beloved aunties funeral after arriving late then running to winter wonderland and LLwearing Yaz’s knee highs
That is the worst thing for me, if I even suggested that to my other half or brother in law I’d have been told where to go in the most extreme sense 😂

Reactions: 3
Where does she get off telling a stranger (doctor) that it’s her job to help people.
Also as someone said earlier, if she’s trying to blame the awful things she says on ADHD, maybe she needs to go work in an office and not on a public platform.

Reactions: 11
They are reallllly trying to milk the Yaz and Lee situation over on her new podcast page, but no one is really having it loool 💀

— Yaz has gone so far down in my expectations, I never thought she would be the type of girl to expose her broken down marriage for clitbait on her toxic sisters new podcast 🤢 Yaz, have some decency and respect for yourself, if not for you, for your ex-husband ( and his family that seem lovely) and your baby!!!! Don’t throw your family under the bus for a few likes and comments, it’s not worth it for you or Lees mental health, like take 30 minutes aside and really think about this, Poor Wolfie could come across these clips in the future, why on earth would you discuss your family break up on a page to people who didn’t even know you existed 3 years ago? It’s absurd. You’re not the kardashians, don’t ruin your family for a stupid app that can get removed any day now

And Eden going from selling cheap eyelashes with booky glue from China to starting a podcast a few weeks later (coincidentally before her marriage lol, ££ ), she needs to stop putting her big foot in the door and realise not everything is for her, she will never be as big on this podcast like GK. Barry’s podcast. GK. Barry has always been her TRUE, authentic, funny self from the get-go, in that time Eden has made fake multiple online personas that fail every single time when she gets called out. If she wanted to be this funny “dark humoured” crude, tiktoker then she should’ve done videos down that avenue, she shouldn’t of groomed lonely KIDS/adults with mental health conditions to be her main followers as they were quick to reel in for fame instead🤷🏻‍♀️ It just seems all she does is copy other creators when money is getting a little low, and it’s so bloody bait.

Just accept you were relevant in 2021 and move on

Soz for the rant x

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Was that even a professional on the phone? 🤨 Isn’t it funny how if you stump up ££, you get a diagnosis from a probable 30 min phonecall! So accurate 🤨 I believe you can buy your diagnosis in some cases if you read off the Google symptoms 😂 Stop trying to glamorise adhd Eden, I bet that’s all she talks about from here on. Most people take a long time to be diagnosed, Edens issue is her huge ego she’s grown since getting a few likes on her TikToks. Think she’s pulled this out the bag to get her let off the hook for the revolting things she says. ADHD still ain’t a valid excuse for being a bleep hun.

Reactions: 17
where to bleeping start with this woman … this might just be the push i needed to block & forget she ever existed because what on earth is she playing at. she looks ECSTATIC at the end of that call, when i’ve been diagnosed for things in the past it’s been really hard to hear (especially initially and then i came to accept it) but it really is a life changing thing to hear, i don’t get how she can just be 😃😃😃😃

she’s also clearly got her excuses for not getting “better” ready lol “i DoN’t WaNt MeDs I wAnT tO bE uNaPoLoGeTiCaLlY mE”

also, an ad straight after the diagnosis video… lol greedy eedy, old habits die hard ay

Attachments

Reactions: 9
where to bleeping start with this woman … this might just be the push i needed to block & forget she ever existed because what on earth is she playing at. she looks ECSTATIC at the end of that call, when i’ve been diagnosed for things in the past it’s been really hard to hear (especially initially and then i came to accept it) but it really is a life changing thing to hear, i don’t get how she can just be 😃😃😃😃

she’s also clearly got her excuses for not getting “better” ready lol “i DoN’t WaNt MeDs I wAnT tO bE uNaPoLoGeTiCaLlY mE”

also, an ad straight after the diagnosis video… lol greedy eedy, old habits die hard ay
Exactly this. I have a diagnosed mental health illness and it’s stolen years from me and I took the diagnosis bad. Cried for weeks, honestly I bleeping hate it. I’m medicated on some harsh medications, but I take it to improve my symptoms to make my life more manageable. If you walk around acting like an asbo cos of your adhd, you need medication, people don’t want to listen to her blabbing off about sex and making rude remarks in supermarkets and around kids. Control yourself or medicate, if it’s bad enough to warrant paying hundreds/thousands of pounds to get it on paper surely you want to manage it? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let’s not forget that this consultation was supposed to be last month.

We mentioned on here that the ADHD consultation hadn’t materialised and suddenly she’s got an appointment with “Harley Street”, getting a diagnosis in one Skype call.

• Haha
I don’t for one second believe that was a legit diagnoses, and i don’t think anyone involved has worked within sniffing distance of Harley Street Clinic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder if that was just one of Don Carla’s friends on the end of the phone. Funny it gets mentioned here and then all of a sudden she’s had the appointment and a diagnosis in one swift movement.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.