Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm, I’m not diminishing anything at all. If you see above I also have ADHD, however, I specifically stated INSTA HUNS who are doing it as a lot of them have done it with their kids also. There’s absolutely nothing going with private when you live with a condition and the wait list is huge. There is a difference when she has clearly paid to go private because she’s simply googled “adhd in women” and is listing off the basics so she can get a diagnoses so she can excuse her crappy behaviour and next time she’s called out she can go “actually I’ve got adhd!” as if that excuses her making disgusting comments.
Apologies ❤ I clearly mis-read what you said and assumed your intention. Also a really touchy subject as I’ve heard so many people say that a private diagnosis is not a real one. One thing I think we can all agree on is Eden is a ginormous moron, and I can’t believe that she is now going to use this to say even more terrible things online and blame her “ADHD”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder if her private assessment follows NICE guidelines. I bet it doesn't.
She's a proper bleep. I sexualise children because I've got ADHD... No, it's because you're Mrs Savile gal.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Cringing SO MUCH at her mentioning the “trolling” to the doctor in a way that she had clearly already discussed her being a big time influencer/getting online hate. Also the “I should be in jail” comment was so inappropriate. I can’t believe this cow now thinks she has an excuse to spit all her vileness under the guise of “ADHD”. I wonder if the doctor she spoke to would be happy she has used her assessment to help angle it that way. She defo has traits (flitting between hobbies/eras, issues with memory - as she can not keep up with her own lies) and if she DOES have ADHD, then someone needs to tell her that sexualising her niece and nephew is not a symptom before she becomes even more damaging. God I dislike her so much. This might be the thing that gets me to delete TikTok once and for all, it’s already enough being bombarded with “do you have a messy room? You have ADHD!” Videos without seeing Eden making it her whole personality too. So exhausting.

Reactions: 23
“My family and partner tell me to just clean and that I’m lazy and dirty” 🥴…most accurate thing she’s ever said 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I had to come on here and say something, that video is absolutely ridiculous. Essentially what she has done there is paid for a diagnosis. I can't speak from experience but from all of the things I've heard genuine people speak about before it's more than a 40 minute conversation with a consultant.

I don't mean to bash the professional here but one of the first things she said in that conversation was that Eden would get a diagnosis that day. I'm sure there is more to it than that, like tests, therapy, assessments, conversations with friends/family.

As someone who is unable to get/afford any type of consultation for ADHD it's frustrating and condescending to watch. Eden does not have ADHD she has just grown up in a privileged family where she has not had to deal with the consequences of her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She filmed the appt! Good bleeping god! Anything for a view. Your tit talk is nothing to do with adhd decision making, it’s purely because you’re a Cnut, who tries desperately to be funny & fails miserably. It’s been a ride but this prick will now be insufferable throwing her diagnosis around, so for that reason, I’m out!
and hired the "Doc" to tell her she has it! vile vile woman, they honestly don't have one ounce of shame

Reactions: 8
She is a bleeping scumbag, ADHD my fat arse.

As long as she has an excuse to be an absolute bleep, hoping this will help her not to be cancelled. woman
---

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I got an autism diagnosis late last year, after suffering with mental health etc badly since I was maybe 6-8 years old, I'm still not 100% sure if it's just autism , but anyway.... I had to go to the GP first, then she referred me , then my parents were spoken to (I'm 20) about my childhood, then I was spoken to and had to do different tasks, then wait months for anything back... so I wonder if she had any other tasks or anything done to work out if it's what she is suffering with? I just don't fully understand how it could be diagnosed fully in one conversation, unless she didn't post/film everything but I don't know, I'm conflicted over whether you can get the diagnosis that quick..

Reactions: 9
So many things to say.. which have probably already been said so sorry!!

I am sick to bleeping death of almost everyone labelling themselves ADHD like it’s fashionable… now she has this “diagnosis” it changes nothing… doesn’t excuse her behaviour!

Also, she recognised it was inappropriate to tell whoever it was she was speaking to that they had nice eyelashes but yes thought it was okay to tell them about a time she was discussing anal in front of her ex boyfriends family. Make it make sense…

I couldn’t watch the whole thing due to cringing but at the end she asked if she could tell followers online yet recorded the whole thing.. what was she gonna do!? Play it at next family gathering!?

Utter wanker, she’s such a cringey twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is a bleeping scumbag, ADHD my fat arse.

As long as she has an excuse to be an absolute bleep, hoping this will help her not to be cancelled. woman
---
Gosh it’s very uncomfortable to watch. Like she’s blatantly read all the symptoms on Google and said what she needed to say to get what she wanted… a diagnosis. BS Eedie BS

Reactions: 9
So how many things has she got wrong with her now? Must be some bleeping list

Reactions: 1
why is she so happy and proud to be diagnosed with ADHD? she’s acting like she’s just won the lottery or something 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.