Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to replicate Saving Grace though, it needs alcohol to mimic her brand
Yknow what it would actually be way more original just to light a spliff or have some edibles rather than just outright copy grace. I mean it is outspoken after all. There you go Eedy a content idea for you. It won’t be the weed that cancels you

Reactions: 18
Her latest TikTok! 🤦🏻‍♀️ basically saying the things she said about her niece and nephew is because she’s has ADHD!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I’m sorry having an adhd diagnosis does not excuse behaviour. My daughter is going through the process and we always correct any inappropriate behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry having an adhd diagnosis does not excuse behaviour. My daughter is going through the process and we always correct any inappropriate behaviour.
From her video you can tell she’s legit just googled adhd in women and is pulling tit out of her arse so she can use it as an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What a tit show. Getting an ADHD diagnosis to excuse every tit thing she says. Any tiny last pieces of respect for her that I did have, have now completely gone. She talks absolute tit

Reactions: 31
Her latest TikTok! 🤦🏻‍♀️ basically saying the things she said about her niece and nephew is because she’s has ADHD!!
I was waiting for a Tourette’s diagnosis 😂
In all honesty though, she can eff right off. She’s seen what’s ‘in’ at the moment and jumped on the bandwagon. I feel for the people that actually have had to live all these things she claims to have. She’s suffers from a lot doesn’t she - every bloody diagnosis under the sun - it’s a wonder how she can actually function!!!

Reactions: 21
Wtf is wrong with her eye??? Is it the lashes? She looks like a completely different person on camera than on her usual selfie with a ton of filters!!

Reactions: 16
She has no shame does she. It's like she's looked up symptoms and just repeated every single one.

Reactions: 19
Who's even diagnosed her, I've never known any health care professional to just go YEAH! That's your diagnosis! 🙄

Reactions: 25
I can sit and read symptoms and tell anyone who's never actually met me nor spent anytime around me that I'm schizophrenic... doesn't mean I actually am!

Reactions: 18
She's totally just googled all the symptoms of adhd. The way she had to bring up the podcast and her "job online" I'm embarrassed for her.

Didn't she say that she had an appointment mid March? But she's clearly only just had the appointment this week as she said she's just filmed a podcast where she spoke over Yaz constantly

Reactions: 22
Who's even diagnosed her, I've never known any health care professional to just go YEAH! That's your diagnosis! 🙄
It has actually riled me! I don’t have ADHD but my partner has. It’s not diagnosed (his mum tried when he was younger, however when he was younger it was more of a case of lack of attention etc and his mum just wanted any extra help she would have got her hands on) and has seemed to present more symptoms in adulthood. It’s not terrible for him, he understands he thinks differently to us all etc and just little things here and there that can be annoying for me at times haha but he’s got through life ok. What has annoyed me is that this diagnosis has come a short time after the live video which obviously has had a lot of backlash. That’s just wrong, making excuses for such vile things to come out of your mouth - just totally wrong.

Reactions: 10
She’s definitely googled symptoms..coincidentally ticking all 9 boxes. The stuff that she says is very true for people with ADHD but you can smell how insincere she’s being through the screen. Everything is so forced you can blatantly see that. Mentioning how sexual she is and how she says things out of turn and mentioning her niece and nephew..just trying to escape her latest mishap. Unfortunately there’s no excuse for it luv.

Reactions: 17
She filmed the appt! Good bleeping god! Anything for a view. Your tit talk is nothing to do with adhd decision making, it’s purely because you’re a Cnut, who tries desperately to be funny & fails miserably. It’s been a ride but this prick will now be insufferable throwing her diagnosis around, so for that reason, I’m out!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Eden, the reason you say all these offensive things isn't because you have ADHD, it's because you're a rude entitled tory bleep.

People with ADHD have jobs in the real world and manage to go about their professional lives not calling children whores or discrediting the voices of disabled people.

I'm pretty sure if I sat down with that doctor today I could pass an ADHD assessment and get a diagnosis too. This is a woman who famously lies about everything. This doesn't prove she has ADHD, it doesn't excuse her crappy behaviour. It just proves she's done her research.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.