Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really pushing her ‘business’ all of a sudden isn’t she?? She bought the lash crap out ages ago and didn’t really speak on it,Now it’s full on all of a sudden.. I feel like she’s panicking. Has she finally realised she isn’t all that? 🤭 or are the the tiktok funds drying up 🤔
Same with the cook book, they barely mentioned it when it came out. Total tit half-arsed job. That’s what they really think of their followers that they can bring out any old tit and they will buy it.

Unlike the lashes though the cookbook was never mentioned again.

Reactions: 13
Hahahhaha no, wait.... I was joking when I said the unit was the plastic shed he keeps the coke zeros in... 💀 Is he genuinely referring to that as a unit? These two are their own trolls at this point.
As soon as I seen that ss I ran to tell you you was right 😂😂 Actually cackling here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scrolling on my insta stories and this came up on the ads. Going all out with the ads now! I love dogs more than people, but seeing that little rat doesn't make me want to go visit her profile 😂

Screenshot_20230406_183449_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is Eden talking about the sustainability of her brand like she doesn’t get them from china 😭

also saw this. If you’ve got something wrong with you, you just know Eden has it worse
THE WATERIEST
---
Scrolling on my insta stories and this came up on the ads. Going all out with the ads now! I love dogs more than people, but seeing that little rat doesn't make me want to go visit her profile 😂

View attachment 2082757
Size of that FOD

Reactions: 2
I think the message from Lee could be legit...I follow him and he does reply to messages and is actually very polite and down to earth.. unlike the ugly sisters

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I hope (not really) that she paid all her wedding vendors up front and wasn't banking on sponsorships to pay in installments because her wedding will be going down the pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the thumb suck and the sniff of the half rabbit teddy just made me feel so sick lmao 😂 I don’t know why! No offence if anyone else does that kinda thing but I think I might be triggered 🤢 yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope (not really) that she paid all her wedding vendors up front and wasn't banking on sponsorships to pay in installments because her wedding will be going down the pan.
On the subject of weddings…where’s all the content?! You would think we would have seen a lot more of her wedding prep seeing as though it’s only a few months away!

Reactions: 18
On the subject of weddings…where’s all the content?! You would think we would have seen a lot more of her wedding prep seeing as though it’s only a few months away!
Incoming!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you want your ovaries to shrivel up and fall out of your minge, go and watch the video of little lad, dressing up the dogs! I don’t know what’s worse, the dog in a dress or his disgusting open mouth breathing! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
If you want your ovaries to shrivel up and fall out of your minge, go and watch the video of little lad, dressing up the dogs! I don’t know what’s worse, the dog in a dress or his disgusting open mouth breathing! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
he is trolling himself nowadays 🤢

Reactions: 12
Very early thread suggestion cos I'll forget!
Eben likes to think Chai's tit don't stank, but the shed really smells like poo-ooh-ooh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.