Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping 40 fishes and 40 loaves and she’s now holier than bleeping thou
---
ALSO ITS 5 loaves and 2 fishes. duck YOU EBEN. YOU HAVE BROKEN MY BRAIN
---
I don’t see you going out and giving out loaves and fishes. NOT A CHRISTIAN. also ALSO what did you do for lent apart from offend everyone on tiktok, and almost potentially end up charged with neglect 😂
---
Ps Eben you will abstain from sex tonight and also NO FISH OR SEX ON ANY FRIDAY FOREVER.
---
Good grief the lord is not happy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Eden, woman of God: "Every Friday of my life I've eaten fish"
Also Eden, pathological liar: clearly documents herself on the Internet not eating fish on Fridays.
Screenshot_20230407_215856_TikTok.jpg
Picsart_23-04-07_22-08-49-129.jpg
Picsart_23-04-07_22-09-17-530.jpg
Picsart_23-04-07_22-09-35-205.jpg
Picsart_23-04-07_22-10-02-681.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
The way she speaks is SO vulgar, nothing Christian about it. How can you sit there and caption your video with a long prayer when just the other week you were openly talking about dripping out your partners c*m, it’s disgusting … how are you not CHOOSING to feel embarazzed on this one ?
---
Eden, woman of God: "Every Friday of my life I've eaten fish"
Also Eden, pathological liar: clearly documents herself on the Internet not eating fish on Fridays.
View attachment 2085227View attachment 2085230View attachment 2085231View attachment 2085232View attachment 2085233
I’m acc pissing myself at this😭😭😭

Reactions: 31
-The boots haul is another ‘notice me’ and collab with me! Also, that femfresh isn’t going to mask the tuna casserole you have going on skid mark! 🤢

-It’s hard to copy and paste your caption from google to try and look like a good Christian! 😂

-I have never seen a cheesecake that runny and I’ve made a fair amount… he defo needed to mix it longer 🫢

Reactions: 10
Not him using a picture from his gym era! Also check out the engagement, posted 4 hours ago 🫣
Screenshot_20230407_225842_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so confused why is Lloyds love you video a photo of him at the start 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So we all have to watch her packing her orders every time now to prove she has orders But 10 of those are probably for Yaz 😂 and trying to ASMR with it which just isn’t working for me coming from her and is just plain irritating ! And it’s one thing Eben “fans” ordering but will they order again, probs not because the lashes look absolutely terrible in that photo posted yesterday

Reactions: 16
So they got an email to say they had reached the limit on tiktok shop for sales, surely they must set that themselves cause PLouise, MMitchell etc will not have limits like she does otherwise it’s crash daily😂
Plus she’s only made about 350 sales from the numbers on tiktok since they started which is hardly many since she started them on tiktok shop 22nd March, 18 days. That’s 19 orders daily, it’s good for a small business but if hardly suggest ‘booming’ when your family have admitted to buying 10 pairs each😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
TikTok Shop has a limit of 50 orders per day to start. Once you're an established seller, TikTok will review this and let you sell more.

Reactions: 5
She’s back, how this girl cant see that Eben doesn’t engage with her at all, and she’s weirdly obsessed is beyond me
---
TikTok Shop has a limit of 50 orders per day to start. Once you're an established seller, TikTok will review this and let you sell more.
So she’s sold 350 overall, Yazzy has ordered and she’s hit the maximum so the other days it’s a 16 pair ordered, she’s really ‘flying’

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.