Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her new video ‘charcuterie board night’ they are the witches of east wick 🤣 ps- freya showing edens condoms ✨ edgy ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Showing the condoms but Eben talking about LL baby juice running out. Continuity please!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
They’re so edgy having sex and using condoms ….
It's gives the same energy as the first couple in your year at school that start having sex and they suddenly think they're really grown up and reference sex all the time 🙄 Lloyd is in his mid 30s ffs. It's so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
On the subject of weddings…where’s all the content?! You would think we would have seen a lot more of her wedding prep seeing as though it’s only a few months away!
Mummy’s doing it all for her so she hasn’t got any content to post!

Reactions: 6
Surely all these videos she's posting of her packing orders and talking about ways to buy her products should be marked as ads? In one of them she even had the shop linked

Reactions: 14
Why would you want your lashes to looks like this 🤢
Awful when they're that thick aren't they.
More and more people these days are going for the more natural, wispy look you'd have thought she'd done her research 😂

Reactions: 13
Awful when they're that thick aren't they.
More and more people these days are going for the more natural, wispy look you'd have thought she'd done her research 😂
It's eben Harvz she thinks she a trendsetter mun, everyone wants the door bristle look

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone think that Eden genuinely despises Yaz? Crazy how Yaz is presumably going through a hard time but Edens posted a vid treating Freya to new shoes and a hot chocolate velvetiser, feel like the timing was definitely premeditated and to make Yaz feel tit that her sisters are closer

Reactions: 23
Don’t be silly, eBen can’t do a good deed without filming it can she!
I’m sorry I called your 4 year old girl a Russian w4ore & your 8 year old boy a gay boy & looked like he was on the register. There, all better now.

Reactions: 29
Did you all notice in the packing video she’s silently packing with music playing then at the end she says to Yaz “tell her I sent her money, she’s going to Norfolk I sent her £100” she just had to leave that bit in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure if she's booked anything yet you know, her content is diyer, she's being called out every other live or post whereas her sister has built a genuine career with followers who havent turned on her. I think she thought they'd be swimming in free tit and actually no one has offered, which is why she's keeping quiet and ramping up the paid ads etc. She's desperate.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.