Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving this here!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand this obsession with talking about the state of their underwear. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
Ah so leaving it until the podcast was purely for clickbait. Will be interesting at family parties when lee catches wind that LL essentially planted the seed for their breakup and her ending it 🫢

Reactions: 19
it’s basically a whole rip off Saving Grace/ Staying relevant by Sam and Pete. She often says how she’s listened to it and on one of their episodes they have spoken about Sam being diagnosed with possible adhd. It was a hard watch, especially when they did the whole “I have no Icks” but have previously done their icks about each other on tiktok 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Leaving this here!
I’ve just realised what it reminds me of the way she says ‘we will always be fantastic parents’ - has anyone else seen that TikTok trend that’s like ‘mum and dad couldn’t mum and dad together so I have XYZ because mum could mum and dad could dad but not together’?

Reactions: 5
Haven’t watched it but thanks to you lot who have suffered to keep us updated!!! The clips on here are bad enough 🤮
No wonder she gets UTI’s wearing knickers with tit by her vagina. Dirty witch. Probably kept wearing nappies cause it was easier than cleaning her tit stains. She makes my teeth itch she’s vile

Reactions: 18
I’m a newbie to podcasts so please forgive the stupid Q I’m about to write 🫣… but what happens next? Will she have a different guest in the chair next Friday to interrupt and talk over? Who in the right mind is going to want to be interviewed by Eden lmao. Who does she think she is? She is so rude and up herself it’s actually quite disturbing. Why does no one tell her 😳

Reactions: 10
Can we fast forward 10 years, actually let’s start with 5. Eben & LL divorced (if the wedding is legal) with a kid that she uses as a weapon against him. Said kid is exploited for views by both to keep the cash rolling. Neither have jobs just shilling tit & using the kid as a cash cow. Yas is going through every popular male tik tokkker/social influencer to keep herself relevant, maybe ends up drinking too much due to all the events & eventually ends up with another older man to bail her out & put her on the straight & narrow.
Freya just gets more like a Steve Buscemi lookalike with every passing year.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh and while I’m here if you ever fancy a read, search qualtex which is the hulmes family business - open information found on google btw when you search Caroline hulme I’m not doxxing anyone. Look at their reviews. Can very much doubt if the reviews look like that, that they will be rich for very much longer 🫣😂. Show it off while you can cazza hulme before beat the bayliffs be coming for you 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I refuse to watch the video and give them views but thank you to everyone who took one for the team!!
Id Iove to know how many dislikes the video has🤣 I have been checking how many views they’ve had and it shot up very quickly, can you buy views on YouTube?

Reactions: 6
I refuse to watch the video and give them views but thank you to everyone who took one for the team!!
Id Iove to know how many dislikes the video has🤣 I have been checking how many views they’ve had and it shot up very quickly, can you buy views on YouTube?
Il be uploading the full thing soon for those who don't wanna give them views x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh and every single review on trust pilot is negative and labelled as scammers 🫢💀.

Reactions: 11
Yaz's statement "we're not living together. 10 years is a long time" what does that even mean?? They talk such bollocks. Was 10 years their expiry date so now they have to live apart? I definitely think more was said and she's changed her mind and asked for bits to be cut because what was said was weird and had no context.

Reactions: 17
Yaz's statement "we're not living together. 10 years is a long time" what does that even mean?? They talk such bollocks. Was 10 years their expiry date so now they have to live apart? I definitely think more was said and she's changed her mind and asked for bits to be cut because what was said was weird and had no context.
I thought this, they left in the absolutely bizarre stuff she said about Lloyd but edited other stuff out last minute 🤐 how much worse was the stuff they took out 😂

Reactions: 7
We’re not living together is so she can say, I never said we’d separated/split up.
10 years is a long time could be taken either way

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.