Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh her latest TikTok is full of ‘I’ve got adhd’ hints. Also she knows she talks over Yaz but that’s ok coz it’s her sister and she was doing it to make her comfortable 🤥

Reactions: 16
Who is going to want to be a guest on her podcast? Talks over Yaz never mind anyone else. Unless people just use her to boost their engagement? The worst podcast host I've seen 😂

Reactions: 8
I watched a few clips posted here then 3 mins of the full one and couldn’t bare it. What a tit show… Literally 🤢

Can’t wait for little legs to get his best mate Matty Healy on Eden ‘crappy knickers’ Harz podcast 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve seen a couple of clips on tiktok now….what the duck is she chomping on?? Who eats whilst ‘making a podcast’? No one wants to hear someone talk with their mouth full, the classless, ill mannered prick.
Also, Yaz is bleeping weird. I see in Lloyd what my sister sees in him? The fact that he’s been in her ear about Lee isn’t a shock, is it? He obviously doesn’t like him because Lee wasn’t willing to roll over and act like little legs is a successful, professional hard man. Yaz is an absolute twit for taking relationship advice from him, and if there was any respect left for her then it would be gone now.
Their relationship is tit. Eden has squeezed the life out of him. Theirs is a relationship built on lies, him being willing to jump in to bed with anyone with a thousand tiktok followers, and her being in control.

Reactions: 27
My prediction for guests:

Lloyd
Yorkshire Peach
Scotty T
And then no one else will agree to career suicide and she will start inviting followers on.
End of podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My prediction for guests:

Lloyd
Yorkshire Peach
Scotty T
And then no one else will agree to career suicide and she will start inviting followers on.
End of podcast
No no no… you missed their other mates /people they have NEVER offended ever:
Hugh Grant
Will Smith
One of Chai’s fossilised shits
A Russian bleep
Someone on a register
A homophobic slur
Guide dogs for the blind
Crack addict
Her dildo
EL Paso’s boosters
Eben’s bum pads

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I watched the clips posted on here and omg what a pile of tit. How embarrassing 🤣
Very unprofessional, not funny at all. Eben munching and answering all the questions to Yaz. Wow I would be so embarrassed this morning 🤣🤣 no one ha going to want to go on her crappy (literally) podcast. Fancy having your sister on your first podcast anyhow. Says it all really.
Is it going to be a weekly thing?

Reactions: 7
So she sucks her sisters tit and walks around with tit in her knickers. Lloyd RUN…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh and while I’m here if you ever fancy a read, search qualtex which is the hulmes family business - open information found on google btw when you search Caroline hulme I’m not doxxing anyone. Look at their reviews. Can very much doubt if the reviews look like that, that they will be rich for very much longer 🫣😂. Show it off while you can cazza hulme before beat the bayliffs be coming for you 😂
the Google reviews are shocking!
---
I genuinely think she will just keep having family and it’ll just be speaking about tit.. literally
I bet Charley Jenny will be on it. She seems to be the only fellow “creator” who still engages with Peaden. Probably only coz she gets her hair done by Ebens hairdresser now. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.