Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently its normal for them to whip their knickers down and see brown stains and nuggets... sometimes the stains are further forward than they should be.... so the gruesome twosome announced ever so proudly!
Theyā€™re bleeping vile. I did see a comment on YouTube about tit nuggets and how ā€œweā€™ve all been thereā€ and weā€™re lying if we havenā€™tā€¦ her followers are just as disgusting as she is! Itā€™s not relatable itā€™s foul

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Thank you to all the heroes in here that have summarised what went down. I don't think I have the energy to listen to them for 32 minutes. She's so toxic, I feel like she's genuinely drained me of energy over the last two days.
It was hard going to watch. I almost turned off when the first five minutes was just both the hairy beasts burping into the microphone because ā€¦ edgy

Reactions: 4
Clip of the skiddy knicker chat!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Skip to 30:30 to hear them speak about it, ngl itā€™s a very tit n boring podcast, and not just because itā€™s Eden.

Just look how rude she is at the end to the viewers watchingšŸ¤§ Telling people not just to leave a 5* review but to write something, nah youā€™re alright
Why is she speaking like GK Barry?! The mannerisms are the same!

Reactions: 13
Apparently its normal for them to whip their knickers down and see brown stains and nuggets... sometimes the stains are further forward than they should be.... so the gruesome twosome announced ever so proudly!
Thatā€™s bleeping vile and she goes on about Lloyd licking her out too

whattup Lloyd crappy mouth

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Clip of the skiddy knicker chat!
ā€˜Do you think girls ever pull their pants down and theyā€™re clean?!ā€™ Erm yes?! Everyone gets the odd bit of discharge but if you actually have basic hygiene your underwear tends to be clean

and donā€™t even get my started on poo nuggets. I have IBS and sorry for the info but when I go for a poo I canā€™t always finish it in one trip cos Iā€™m constipated pretty much all the time, and even I donā€™t have nuggets wtf is that about.

how the duck LL can be sexual with Eben after hearing that I will never know

Reactions: 26
The Lloyd gushing clip!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s so transparent getting her adhd ā€œdiagnosisā€ (I say that loosely) just as her podcast launches. If she genuinely had 3 mil real followers or even a fraction, she wouldnā€™t need to much to get people interested in listening. Trying to revive her popularity is like trying to push water uphill.
If ADHD assessments are like gold dust with long waiting lists it would seem suss that this one was booked within 2 days. If the place was good the waiting list would surely be longer, even if it was a week or so.

This is not meant to be a dig at any tattlers who have been forced to go the private route. This is purely highlighting our very own Walter Mitty Eben who has every ailment in the world. She would also ace the narcissistic, EUPD & a myriad of other 'disorder' assessments. From a long time MH diagnosed & medicated woman of about 40 years.

Reactions: 11
Did they show the bit where Eden says yaz has to actually talk about it and yaz says sheā€™s not going to answer everything as Eden wonā€™t when she asks her??

Reactions: 7
I am so severely late to the party as I forgot I even made a tattle account yonks ago but the ADHD thing has grinded my gears so much. I have been diagnosed twice (tentatively by an NHS psychiatrist who said I needed to go to an NHS ADHD centre) and privately paid for by the NHS as said centre doesn't exist in my area. It is horrible living with this condition and is ruining my life as there is nothing other than meds offered. Unless you want to pay for ADHD focussed counselling!!

I wonder if eeds will be honest about her green use because even if there is a whiff of addiction you aren't allowed meds. No idea if Yaz has meds but if she does with her history she has not been honest... then that isn't right at all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.