Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can honestly say I never pull my knickers down and find a nugget in them, pair of dirty tramps 🤮🤢 why would you even admit to that!?

Reactions: 28
I can honestly say I never pull my knickers down and find a nugget in them, pair of dirty tramps 🤮🤢 why would you even admit to that!?
Because she’s “outspoken” I would think with a podcast title of outspoken, you would tackle some gritty subjects that you have done your research on & can then hold a debate. Not Eben, outspoken means talking about your non existent hygiene (obvs cos adhd) & tit stained underwear!

Reactions: 20
Firstly I have never found tit In my knickers. Also the only time Yaz was able to finish a sentence was when she was ass licking Eden! Other than that she was u able to finish. Also just because she stayed at her sisters when Acer was born does not make her a mum! Or have any idea what it’s like to be a mum. Eden is vile and everyone around her has to blow smoke up her ass.

Reactions: 27
The pair of them think they're so cool and edgy but are in fact just disgusting grotty fuckers 🤢🤢

I'm not a fan of GK Barry but I don't think she's got anything to worry about.

Reactions: 15
They think they speak for everyone and that they’re saying what everyone else is too embarrassed to own up to but I’ve never worn a nappy for a uti and I don’t have crappy knickers

Reactions: 18
They think they speak for everyone and that they’re saying what everyone else is too embarrassed to own up to but I’ve never worn a nappy for a uti and I don’t have crappy knickers
Imagine the convo they must have had before this podcast deciding on what they were going to talk about.

Reactions: 7
The intro is near enough a word for word copy of Pete and sams podcast
Of course it is. All she’s done is pinch other formats, because she has no niche angle & she’s lazy (again blame the adhd 🤣). She’s jumped on the podcast bandwagon failing to realise she’s as popular as a genetial wart!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I literally had surgery where they chopped my asshole muscles up and I gave me a designer asshole because I had a flesh eating bug… I still didn’t have skid marks and I was on about 5 laxatives a day..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Was there any point yaz being there?! Eden just spoke for her the entire time

Clip of the skiddy knicker chat!
and they think that's edgy? no its just utterly disgusting, laughing like a couple of 3 yr olds, no wonder Yaz cant look after wolf alone if they cant even wipe there own dirty arses 🤢

so she’s using the dude that’s doing her videography for her wedding and the wedding photographer did those photos.. I’m guessing begged and not paid for.
Its still there for me x
hmmmmm I cannot find it 😒
---
Ohhhhh it’s cause she’s blocked me on YouTube 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
so she’s using the dude that’s doing her videography for her wedding and the wedding photographer did those photos.. I’m guessing begged and not paid for.

hmmmmm I cannot find it 😒
---
Ohhhhh it’s cause she’s blocked me on YouTube 😂😂😂😂
Haha it’s there for me with 16,000 views now 😡 wonder how many switched off half way through or skipped to the end

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.